Part 25

It is evening time nd both sidni got ready nd others r already downstairs nd everyone is looking great as the theme of the party is traditional as per sidni's wish to have a traditional theme for their marriage.

Soon both sidni came downstairs matching each other in everyways...many people blessed them nd many of them r jealous... Siddharth who saw all the men's r staring at his lady love got possessive nd hold nandini from her waist nd nandini who saw women's looking at her possession immediately snuggled closed to him nd glared at others....the devil's who saw them chuckled themselves slowly looking at both their possessiveness.

the devil's who saw them chuckled themselves slowly looking at both their possessiveness

(Nandini's saree,hairstyle nd jewellery)(Siddharth's dress)

Looking at how beautiful nandini is looking alia got jealous nd planning how to spoil the function...on the other side both manik nd dhruv are looking at her with lust in their eyes....which didn't went unnoticed by devil's but they knew how deal with them without involving sidni...

Soon everyone started to wish Siddharth nd both sidni on their engagement nd sidni just smiled at them politely nd gave a genuine smile to the ones who really admired them.

Soon enough cabir came on the stage with baby's nd took everyone's attention.

Cabir:Hello everyone I'm ur host for tonight nd dost for lifetime nd myself cabir oberoi..

Navya:hello guys ignoring the joker(everyone chuckle nd cabir made a bad face) myself navya unfortunately oberoi is here to welcome u all on the engagement

Cabir(cutting her):nd birthday party of

Cavya(together):Mr nd Mrs singhaniya urf our love birds Sidni.

Nd with that everyone started clapping nd sidni too smiled widely at them

Cabir:Now it's time to exchange ring so come up veere..

With that both sidni came upon the stage.

Soon both of them exchanged the same ring from the proposal nd cut the cake one for his birthday as well as one for engagement

Soon both of them exchanged the same ring from the proposal nd cut the cake one for his birthday as well as one for engagement....nd both of them sat on their place.

nd both of them sat on their place

Soon enough aryaman nd ahana came up on the stage

Arya(naughtily):Toh araahe hain sabse handsome munde on the stage.

Soon enough all the boys started their performance.

Soon everyone started to hoot for them as they set the stage on fire.

Ahana:haa okk but now let's see our jalwa.

Soon the girls too set the stage on fire nd the boys looked at them with their mouth open...nd Avneil nd sidni chuckled looking at them....as Avni nd Neil didn't dance as Avni is pregnant.

Nd all of them gave a deadly performance nd sidni just hooted for them...Fab3 r looking at them burning..

Karan:Now it's tym for our lovebirds.

Krystal:so let's welcome our one nd only sidni

Soon both of them gave their performance nd once again managed to attract others towards them who started to praise them ofcourse except Fab3 who r burning in jealousy nd hatred.

With that the party came to an end nd alia was thinking why didn't her plan worked of embrassing nandini when she changed to lehanga from saree nd devil's threw a disgusting look at her as Krystal heard what she was planning nd immediately changed nandini's dress.

Soon the night came to an end as the love birds slept in each other's arms waiting for the next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Will be back with soon with another chappy....till then be safe nd happy.