Part-20

After a long journey all of them reached thailand nd from the runway only they left in their car....both sidni were admiring outside nd making fun of everything nd pointing here and there just like crazy bff...looking at them all r happy as only during vacations both of the behave like tenagers...while fab3 r burning in jealousy looking at them...after half an hour all of them went to the hotel owned by maddy....nd everyone r given royal suit...they decided to take a nap nd then practice today for the concert...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Both sidni came inside but sid literally jumped on the bed nd looking at him nandini shake her in disbelief....

Wake up nd go change ur dress..said nandini taking out clothes for both of them...

no na im tired i don't want to change ...sid whinned feeling lazy...

no u r not tired ur lazy come on get up...said nandini once again...

but not getting any response she turned nd saw sid is doing something on his phone..nd that was it for her..

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIYA wake up this instant orelse sleep on the coach whole vacation....nandini said huffing in anger...

listening her sid jerked up from the bed and ran taking his clothes inside washroom as he knows waking  up mini monster means cancelling his surprise....

After few minutes sid came outside in wet hairs wearing a simple t shirt and tracks...he gave the towel to nandini and sat infront of her...she took the towel nd wipe his hairs...

Now u can sleep,i will take a shower or if u r hungry grab some food...said nandini taking her clothes...

ok....sid replied...

after sometime nandini too came in a simple kurti nd leggings nd started wipping her hairs...sid looked at her then make her sit on the bed and started feeding her she too feed him inbetween nd like this both of them have their lunch nd slept in eachothers embrace....

-------------------------------------------------------------
It is evening nd everyone came for the practise except our very own sidni...

Ahana:where r they...

Arya:dont u know janemaan...

krys:gross don't tell me they again got busy...

cabir:they r in a  dreamland....

navya(sarcastically):accha nd whats the name...cabir nd food...

everyone started laughing on her comment except fab3

cabir(equally sarcastic):nope navya mate...in their sidni land...

fab3 nd maddy mukti like what is this...

alia(confused):where's sidni...

avni(tightsmile):siddharth+nandini Sidni....

to which fab2 felt insulted nd manik asusual boiling in anger...

but their attention turned towards bickering sound nd there they saw nandini is coming glaring sid whereas he is making a puppy face..

cabir:what happen cupcake..

avni(hugging her):what happen bhabhimaa what he did now..

suddenly navya saw something on her neck and turn her neck towards others...looking at it everyone sigh.

Karan:Again like seriously bro..

sid(wd attitude):so what she is my wife..

listening his statement he again glared at him with high intensity nd again made puppy face..

nan(sigh):leave it lets practice..

with that everyone took their places nd started jamming..listening them fab3 including mukti nd maddy r spellbound..they jam for 3 continuous hours...

cabir+arya:hungry...food

Devils:bhukkads..

after that everyone started having their evening snacks nd maddy suggested to look over the hotel nd all of them took a tour nd r immpressed as it is neither luxurious yet comfortable...

after that all of them bid bye saying to have dinner on their room itself nd left bidding nyt to eachother...

asusual both sidni celebrated their love onceagain nd slept in the same position in eachothers embrace...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nxt morning everyone r having brkfst enjoying to the core...

sid:todays plan..

devil girls+mukku(except nan):BEACH...

shouted on top of their voice..nd boys palm their ears nd nandini laughed looking at them..

nan:so beach it is...

then everyone left for their respective room to get ready...
All of them came except nandini...sid was wearing tracks with loose tshirt nd alia is drooling over him.

But his breath hitched looking at her who was looking cute as well as hot

But his breath hitched looking at her who was looking cute as well as hot..she felt a gaze on herself nd look upwards to see sid looking at her nd nandini blushed..

she felt a gaze on herself nd look upwards to see sid looking at her nd nandini blushed

Everyone left for beach...except sidni.

sid(huskily):so someone is trying to seduce me..

nan(seductively):Ahaa is it working..

he couldn't control himself so pulled her through her waist nd started giving open mouth kiss in her neck..she was moaning but suddenly she hissed as he gave a lovebite on her neck.

sid(tracing the bite):Now it  will show u r mine,u belongs to me.

she smiled at his possessiveness

nan(kissing his forhead):only yours..

with that both of them left for beach hand in hand...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Beach romance...
concert..

Plzz guyz support my new story "imperfectly perfect"same as u all gave love to my other two stories..plzz do read my new story....