Part-4

Nandu(wiping tears): let's get a introduction from them..

She wd her eyes conveyed them to be quite nd calm nd everyone did what she told them to do but sid is still glaring them..nd nandu shook her head defedeatly...

Karan(calmly):Introduce Ur self ....

Manik(attitude):Manik Malhotra, lead singer

Mukti(arrogantly):Mukti vardhan,electric guitarist...

Maddy(emotionless):Maddhyam singhaniya, Drummer

Fab4 thought cabir will react but was shocked seeing him not bothered..otherside Cabir doesn't bother as they doesn't deserve him nd his sister...

Alia(hatred):Alia Dhruv Vedant,Pianist

Dhruv(hatred+jealous):Dhruv vedant,Guitarist

All devils nodded their head coldly....

Neil- lets introduce ourselves..

To which all nodded..

Cabir(pride): Cabir Oberoi, drummer of devils..nd middle among the triplets..

Navi(attitude): Navya oberoi singhaniya,pianist of devils...twin of Avni..younger of siddharth nd Krystal ..

Neil(proud): Neil oberoi, electric guitarist of devils...elder among triplets..

Avni(attitude): Avni oberoi singhaniya,
violinist of devils..twin of Navya.younger of Siddharth nd Krystal..

Karan(proud):Karan thakkar,flute player of devils..cousin of oberois

Krys(proud):Krystal thakkar singhaniya,keyboard player of devils..sissy of Siddharth,Avni nd Navya..

Arya(smugly):Aryaman Khurana,manager of devils, owner of heartbeat

Ahu(proudly):Ahana khurana oberoi,manager of devils,co owner of heartbeat..

Sid(devilish smirk): Siddharth singhaniya, lead singer nd guitarist of devils..elder bro of all the devil sisters...

Nandu(smirking):Nandini Siddharth singhaniya oberoi ,female lead of devils...younger among triplets...sissy of Ahana..nd sister to all my bros

Listening them fab5 r shocked to the core especially listening to Trio oberoi triplets..nd also came to know about devils..to which devils gave an winning smirk..

Arya(smirks): As introduction is already over we will sign the contract tomorrow..but..

Neil(same way): we have some condition..

Cabir(devilishly): No one will misbehave with anyone from the family or even servants...

Karan(same way):No one will interfere in our personal space...I mean it no one..

Sid(smirking devilishly): Specially wd Nandini or u will see the living hell..

Devil girls exclude Nandini(dangerous): mind it ..

Nandu(calmly):Hope they r clear...

Fab5 just nodes their head...

Nandu: show them guestroom Captain..

The servant nodes nd took fab5 wd them...Shortly after they left.. Devils turn towards sidni to which they calmly explained what happened in office..though all r really angry but Nandini managed them.
They too retired to their rooms for a nap.

-----------------------------------------

In sidni room
Nandini came first nd went to washroom.
After sometime she came out but the scene infront of her shocked her..bcz she saw her Sufi is crying hiding his face in the pillow nd is literally shaking...horrified she hurriedly went towards him nd backhugged him ...sensing her hugging he bought her in front nd kept his head on her chest nd mumbling...

Sid(mumble):don't leave me, don't plz

Nandu(sweetly):ssh Baccha stop crying first meri jaan u will fall ill...

Sid(insecurely): Now u will leave me bcz manik came back right...

Nandu understand his insecurities nd placed her soft lips in his rough one nd started sucking passionately, he too started pouring out all his insecurity, fear nd love on the kiss nd kissed her hardly she willingly gave him entrance to which he tasted her mouth unwillingly both broke the kiss due to oxygen...but Didn't left her skin nd took a part of flesh of her neck nd bite her harshly which left a mark on her neck nd Nandini moaned his name to which he smooched on the love bite...nd Nandini knew what's coming so she surrender herself to him ...then slowly he took her lips in a kiss nd switch off the lights nd the room filled with their moans nd groans...

-----------------------------------------
Same happened wd the other couples too
-------------------------------

After their beautiful love making session Nandini is in sids shirt who is  lying his head in her chest....

Sid(guilty):I hurt u right...

Nandini knows her innocent baccha who can't see her hurt...

Nandu(adoringly): U can never hurt me meri jaan..infact I love it

Nandu(fake angry): now also u will tell I will leave u ..

Sid(smiling widely):Never sorry Kainat..

Nandu(caressing his cheek): Ap humare bache ho koi maa apne bache ko chodke jaa sakhti hai Kya...

Sid(overwhelmed):Hum aapse bohot karte hai jaan ..bohat zyada..

Nandu(smiling): Hum bhi aapse bohot pyar karte hai sufi. ..

With that both of them fall asleep in eachothers embrace ..but there is someone who heard them nd is jealous nd hurt...
Yes the someone is manik who listened their talks as the room was not soundproof that tymm...
----------------------------------

Next chapter on the way....
(All the rooms r soundproof except guestroom)