Part 26

A new day with a new beginning....There is alot of hussle bustle going in the mansion but there is two soul who are sleeping without caring about anything...But our sun has some other plans so he spread the rays nd is successful in breaking sid's sleep.....siddharth woke up due to sunrays nd saw a beautiful sight infront of him..His beautiful wife sleeping snuggling to him as the rays r disturbing her ....He carefully without breaking her sleep pulled her above him nd started to caress her hairs nd started admiring her.

Sid(mind talk):Look how cutely she is sleeping....oh God I don't know how much I love her...I know Fab3 will try to execute their plan before our marriage..but I promise u kainat I will expose them soon..I love u alot kainat.

Sid was so busy in his monologue that he didn't saw nandini woke up nd staring at him with frown on her face as he is thinking something deeply nd is not giving her attention...yes sometimes nandini demands for his attention only for herself which he is ready to give happily.

So when she saw him she just kissed him softly...Sid who was busy in his thoughts jerked from it nd was shocked but soon reciprocated it...due to lack of oxygen they broken the kiss nd joined their forhead.

What was that wifey.....asked Sid with a smirk on his face.

U r not giving me attention....said a pouting nandini.

Sid was aww on his cute baby...yes Everytime she pampers him but sometimes she too becomes a child nd he is more than ready to bear her tantrums.

I'm so sorry baby next it won't happen....Sid said kissing her neck as she is sitting on his lap.....nandini is playing with his buttons sitting on his lap but suddenly he bite her on her sweet spot.

Sufi....moaned nandini nd that was it nd within minutes their clothes r lying in corner of room nd the room is filled with moans nd groans.

After 3 hours both of them came out from washroom after freshening up...
At the same time someone knocked on the door.... Nandini opened the door nd found Ahana.

Ahana(smiling giving her outfits):Heyyy nanhi get ready for mehandi both of u....here r the outfits...

Nandini thanked her nd she gave Sid his outfit nd herself went to washroom to get ready.

(Sidni outfit nd jewellery same)-----------------------------------------------------------Both of them got ready nd went to the venue nd was spell bounded looking at the decorations

-----------------------------------------------------------
Both of them got ready nd went to the venue nd was spell bounded looking at the decorations.

(Sidni outfit nd jewellery same)-----------------------------------------------------------Both of them got ready nd went to the venue nd was spell bounded looking at the decorations

Soon all the girls took nandini nd made her sit for mehandi....soon all other girls started  dancing nd nandini too enjoyed....

After 3 hours Nandini's mehandi was complete but she is hungry nd suddenly she saw someone putting a morsel in front of her nd she saw it was none other than Siddharth.

I know u r hungry.....said Siddharth feeding her.

Did I have something....asked nandini chewing her food.

Yup I did bcz I know u don't like me to skip meals...said Siddharth with a smile nd she too smiled.

Like this both of them got engrossed with each other nd forgot the surroundings.

Devil's saw them nd smiled affectionately.

Neil: may they always stay like this.

Hmmm... everyone hummed nd left from there to give them space.

Soon sidni finished their lunch nd nandini excitedly showed her mehandi to him.

So let me find my name....said Siddharth rubbing his both palms.

Noooo....shouted nandini nd then gave a sheepish smile.

U have find it on first night....said nandini nd did made a pout but nevertheless nodded.

And then Krystal told both of them to take rest as evening is sangeet....so both of them went to take rest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Heyy guys next chappy soon....do vote nd let me know how much u all loved it...