Part-9

That nyt both Nandini nd Siddharth gave excuse to the family members who nodded bcz they know something was off wd both of them..

Morning:
Nandini woke up nd did her morning chores then left to their room wd her luggage nd kept it aside...then she saw sid was sleeping cutely on the bed but frowned due to sunrise so Nandini put on the curtains,sit beside sid nd started caressing his hair nd was adoring him...but frowned looking at him he was looking so thin ,dark circles below his eyes but shook away her thoughts starts waking him up....

Nandu(caressing his hairs):wakey wakey sunshine...its tym to rise nd shine...

Feeling a fimilar warmth sid put his head on her lap nd said..

Sid(nuzzling):5 mins more...

Nd nandu sighed thinking how much she missed doing things for him..but suddenly reality stuck him nd opened his eyes slowly nd Nandini smiled towards him nd kissed his forhead ,he looked at her innocently

Nandu(wd big smile):Gd mrng baccha..

Sid(wd wide smile):Gd mrng mumma...I missed u so much...

Nandu(wd smile): I missed u too..chalo get up nd freshen up then we will do pooja together ok...

To which he nodded at her not before kissing her forhead nd told her to arrange his clothes...Nandu arranged his clothes nd left downstairs...Sid got ready in his outfit nd left to join her downstairs...

Downstairs
Pooja room
Sid went inside by removing his shoes nd stand beside Nandini who started singing arti...since childhood nandini teach all the customs nd rituals to all the singhaniya siblings...but others joined both of them when they r free...but sid always accompany her in everything whether it is pooja or any celebration...

but sid always accompany her in everything whether it is pooja or any celebration

(Pooja room)

After arti both of them went to the living room sid sat on the sofa whereas Nandini went to see brkfst arrangements...after sometym she came nd sit beside him he immediately wrapped his hands in her shoulder nd they started chit chatting ...

Nandu(suddenly): r u busy in the evening..

Sid:nope any prblm..

Nandu(grinning):let's spend some lone tym only u nd me ...

Sid(smiling widely):sure ...by the way looking ethernal queen...saying he kissed her forhead...

Nandu(smiling):u too look handsome..

(Sidni outfit)

(Sidni outfit)

After sometym everyone came nd wd random chit chat finished their breakfast nd left for their respective works...sidni too left to which sid drop nandu to hospital nd left for his office...

------------------------------------
Next chapter will be sidni talk regarding their insecurities nd Nandini got to know sids health condition....

Byyyy stay safe till then.....