Part 24

Its been 1 week after sidni proposal nd they came back from their vacation nd everyone started to prepare for sidni marraige rituals as both sidni wanted big fat punjabi wedding one side when others r busy in preparations both sidni r busy in their respective work nd also they r spending their time with Mukni(avni nd mukti)as avni is pregnant nd is prohibited to do any work nd avni want mukti along with her so both sidni is spending time wd them as well as mukni is happy to spend their time with their parents as they consider sidni as their parents.....nd the night is reserved for sidni where sid demands her whole attention nd she is happy to fulfill his all demands.

on the otherside fab3 r burning in jealousy nd hatred towards sidni ....Dhruv nd Alia has their own plan to kill sidni nd Manik is planning to seperate them on their bachealor night .....they three r unaware that destiny has their own plan nd soon they will be punished for their sins.

Today also their day went asusual except nandini who is planning something for tonight for her sufi......asusual both of them spend time with Mukni nd after dinner both of them left for their rooms wishing eachother but nandini has some other plans...siddharth entered in their room but frowned looking at it empty but suddenly his eyes falls on the package on bed....he picked it up nd saw a three piece suit for him nd suddenly he got a message from nandini to get ready nd come to terrace...

He immediately got ready nd left for terrace ....he entered inside nd found darkness nd was about to call nandini but the lights gets on nd he was astonished to see the decoration nd left spellbounded

he entered inside nd found darkness nd was about to call nandini but the lights gets on nd he was astonished to see the decoration nd left spellbounded

Nandini tiptoed from back nd wispered in his right ear.

Happy birthday hubby.....wished nandini in a husky voice.

he smiled nd turned towards her nd caught her by waist nd she wrapped her hands on his neck.

Thnk u so much wifey....i love u alot nd u r looking alluring.....said siddharth by nuzzling his face on crook of her neck.

u r not looking bad urself...praised nandini back.

praised nandini back

common lets cut the cake

common lets cut the cake......nd nandini bought him infront of the cake.

he loved the cake nd then wished to remain same every year nd blowed the candle off nd nandini sang birthday song for him

he loved the cake nd then wished to remain same every year nd blowed the candle off nd nandini sang birthday song for him ....then he feed her first part nd she too did the same.

after sometime both of them sat under the stars nd started talking but suddenly sid started to kiss her nd she too got engrossed in it nd once again they celebrated their love under the moon.

Next morning due to sunrise nandini's sleep broke nd she looked at her side nd saw sid woke up nd was staring at her intensly....she blushed under his gaze.

Then after sharing some kisses both of them went to freshn up nd after that went downstairs nd did pooja together nd after some time everyone came nd started to wish him nd he thanked them too nd then everyone informed both sidni that today is their engagement nd also a part for sid to which both r shocked but nevertheless agreed.

Both sidni decided to spend some time so first they went to mummas garden nd sid took his mother's blessings nd both of them talked for some time nd left for their glass house.

In glass house nandini sat comfortably on bed nd sid layed his head on her lap nd there is a comfortable silence there but nandini decided to break it.

So what r u going to wear tonight sufi...asked nan caressing his hairs.

Ummm actually i thought why not keep it traditional...said sid looking at her nd playing with her  mangalsutra.

mmm even im also thinking to wear sarees in all the fuctions as it will made me remember that im near to my amma...said nandini.

even i thouht the same ....he told nd again both of them became silent .

After sometime both of them left for mansion as they need to get ready for tonight's function.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyss i know after long time but now i will update after many days only as my board exams are near nd also need to study nd the book will get finished soon...THNK U