xx

"Intha twitter lam paaka mattiya?" Ashwin asked one evening where they were just sitting, scrolling through each other's phone.

"Instagram alavuku illa, yen?"

"Un fanboys tholla thaanga mudiyala." he muttered, tossing the phone onto the sofa

Sivaangi laughed and said, "Aama ivara pathi mattum girls lam pesarthu illaya."

Ashwin shrugged and said, "Athellam naa avalo paakarathe illa."

Sivaangi hummed and replied, "Athe than naanum sonne, na avalo paakarathe illa," a triumphant smile on her face.

Ashwin grumbled, still not pleased. "Ipadiye solli enna ipadi aakidu. Sivane nu single ah irunthen."

Sivaangi gasped at his words, "Oh avalo verupa seri okay naa kelambaren," she got up sharply ready to leave, when he pulled her wrist urging her to sit down.

"Chumma sonnen ma, ennaku eppadi verupu varum un mela?" he said, giving her one of his soft smiles.

Sivaangi huffed disappointedly and Ashwin tugged on her hand, making her fall onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her midsection keeping her close and tight.

She struggled against his grip, although she really didn't want to. "Vidu Ashwineyy."

Ashwin laughed because she looked like a mouse trying to squeeze it's way out and said, "Mudiyadhu, enna panuva?"

Sivaangi sighed and looked at him and saw a smirk on his face. Rolling her eyes, she said,

"Na sivane nu single ah irunthen.."

Ashwin was the one to gasp now, "Adi paavi."

He loosened his arms and started tickling her as revenge. Sivaangi started giggling uncontrollably trying to grab ahold of his hands to stop him from tickling her.

"Stop! Ashwiney!", she said between fits of giggles.

Ashwin at some point stopped tickling, admiring her disheveled appearance and the pure bliss on her face. He would never get tired of her smile. He flipped them over in such a way where she was laying on the sofa, and he was hovering above her.

Tucking a loose strand of her behind her ear, he kissed her forehead gently and said, "I love you."

They realised they don't say it often. They preferred to show it through actions and that it wasn't necessary to reiterate the phrase because they were a constant reminder of love.

She smiled widely, brushing her fingers through his hair and replied, "I love you more."

He laughed and said, "Itha record panni unoda fanboys ku potu katalam."

Sivaangi punched his shoulder lightly but it was nothing but a feather touch for him. She sat up, breathing heavily from the whole tickle fest and laid her head on his shoulder. She sighed contentedly, closing her eyes and relishing the moment.

"Sapatingala?" she asked him. He shook his head and stood up, most likely to cook something when she said.

"Naa samaikiren!"

Ashwin looked at her with wide eyes and said, "Yethuku? Neeya? Adhellam vendam."

Sivaangi clicked her tongue, "Nee ukkaru Ashwineyy naa samaikiren."

Ashwin blinked, still trying to process as she walked towards the kitchen.

He got infront of her quickly and said, "Sivaangi ma, naane ethachu panikiren illa order panalam nee samaika lam vendam."