iii.

All she could hear was the incessant ringing of her alarm and the mutterings of her mother, hollering at her to wake up and get ready. She shyed away from the bright sunlight, hitting her bed in the hopes of turning of her alarm. A few minutes later, giving up on sleeping anymore, she sat up on her bed, eyes still closed refusing to submit to the shining morning.

She cracked an eye open, and hopped out of her bed almost dashing into her brother. She sat down on the sofe sleepily, but immediately woke up when she heard her mother speak.

"Inaikku first day of season 2 la?"

Her mind then went back to the call a few weeks ago from Parthiv Anna, asking her to join the successive season of CWC. She smiled to herself when she realised she would get to see her family again (possibly new additions as well!). Her smile widened at the thought and she breezed through her morning routine, thinking about what the day held.

She threw a vague farewell to her mother, almost running to the car, her father already inside. She got in, pulling down the mirror to make sure she didn't look like too much of a ghost. "Excited?" her father asked, zooming out of their garage.

She nodded rapidly, remembering all the good times and people she has during the first season. However a certain someone stood out. Without wasting a beat, she picked up her phone and called them. After a few rings, they picked up the call

"Anney!!" She called endearingly, automatically a giggle escaping her lips.

"Papa!!" came a respose. "Enga iruka?", her beloved brother, Pugazh, continued. She could hear the brightness in his voice and her excitement increased a ton. "Vanthutruken", she replied, looking out to see the buildings and business of Chennai indicating that they were nearing.

CWC set was her home, probably the only other than her actual house where she felt accepted and loved. She doesn't think about anything else while there, and she gets to forget everything else. There have been days where she has longed for that happiness to lead forever and not to go back to the painful world. There, her voice was accepted and appreciated but outside of it, it was ridiculed and neglected.

She snapped out of her world, and realised Pugazh anna had veen calling out her name for a long time now. She apologized and told him, she was almost there and would see him inside.

When Sivaangi stepped inside the set, an unusual sense of fear crept up her spine. Will she feel comfortable like last time? Would she be judged? Would her place of Neverland turn into hell? Would she be able to satisy everyone? So many thoughts swirled her head, like bees around a newly bloomed flower. She shook her head and resolved that she would be herself and if anybody has a problem with that, then she has a problem with them.

She walked into her room, seeing all the familiar faces, hugging them one by one. She didn't know what would happen in the next few hours, and that's what she loved about CWC. She looked out of the window seeing cars pull up, wondering if her destiny was in one of them.

_____

He always saw himself as the side character. Someone who pulls the curtains up for the main characters. However in such a person, bloomed the wish to become an actor. Most of the time he wouldn't express the thought in his head. Mainly because it wouldn't do much, no one has taken what he said seriously and that instilled the fear of being judged inside him. So why did he accept a show that revolves around talking and entertainment? No idea.

In his mind, this was his last chance. If this doesn't click, then he honestly didn't know what to do next. No one hasn't really questioned him on his choices other than himself, and that's even worse. So when he took up this show, all he has in mind was to somehow reach people with this. He had no idea how, but he will. He should.

He's always considered himself religious, and this instance something told him that it would go right and that something huge is waiting for him at the end. He can't describe this other than just his intuition.

So when he was inches away from stepping inside the set, ready for his intro, he thought of that intuition that lead him here. Kai vitrutha ma. He then entered, standing infront of the judges.

And at that moment, he thought a blush colored cloud was bouncing towards him, but in reality it was Sivaangi, a red rose clutched in her hands and waddled towards him. He watched her with amusement and curiosity, and accepted the rose. And then he looked up to see her eyes.

There was something about her eyes that were so captivating, twinkling with innocence and mischief. He quickly looked down, aware of the cameras and eyes. He then spoke about his background, why he's here and the entire time he could feel a certain pair of eyes fixated on him and he oddly felt.. shy?. Never before in his life. He coughed to cover it up, worming his way to the back like he usually does.

But this time it wasn't because he didn't know what to speak, but it was because he couldn't handle the intensity of those eyes and why he felt so flustered under her look. He looked around the set, trying to pacify himself, but to no avail. He cleared his throat, and thought about his intuition. Idhuku than enna epadi kootitu vandhiya?

▼・ᴥ・▼

A/N

Hi makkale!! This is my first ashaangi ff, and I don't know how well I've done. Edhavadhu thappa irundha, manichu 😁. Thank you for reading :D. Tell me how it was in the comments