DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?

Introduction:

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 126
Angel/Devil: Devil
Parents: Jaemin father and Sana mother.
Brother/s: Namjoon, Suga, J-hope.
About: He hates Angels, rude, cold to people who he hate and doesn't know, he likes his parents and brothers a lot, he has a girlfriend called Lisa who also is a devil.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 123
Angel/Devil: Angel
Parents: Suho father and Wendy mother.
Brother/s: Jin, Taehyung.
About: Kind, sweet, gentle,cute, never hurt anyone, loves both angel and devil, Single.

Name: Kim Seokjin
Age: 129
Angel/Devil: Angel
Parents: Suho father and Wendy mother.
Brother/s: Jimin, Taehyung.
About: Kind, sweet, gentel, can do anything to save his two brothers and parents, did not really come from Park family was adopted as his parents died and also decided to keep his Kim name, Dangerous when angry, Single.

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 130
Angel/Devil: Devil
Parents: Jaemin father and Sana mother.
Brother/s: Jungkook, J-hope, Suga.
About: Loves both Angel and Devil, can be cold to someone who hates him or his family or his brothers, Did not come from Jeon family his parents died cause they wanted him to be the son of Jeon family, love everyone and kind but also cold.

Name: Jung Ho-seok
Age: 128
Angel/Devil: Devil
Parents: Jaemin father and Sana mother.
Brother/s: Namjoon, Suga, Jungkook.
About: Was an angel before but now a devil cause his angel parents died so the Jeon family the devils took him as their own son, kind, angry, hates when people try to torture his family.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 123
Angel/Devil: Angel
Parents: Suho father and Wendy mother.
Brother/s: Jin, Jimin
About: Was Jimin's friend before so Park family took him to be their son, kind, gentle, hates his enemies.

Name: Min Yoongi
Age:128
Angel/Devil: Devil
Parents: Jaemin father and Sana mother.
Brother/s: Jungkook, Namjoon, J-hope.
About: When the Min family knew he was gay they wanted to kill their son but the Jeon family saved him and took him as their son, angry, savage, always likes to sleep.

Name: Lisa Tuan
Age:117
Angel/Devil: Devil
Parents: Died
Brother/s or Sister/s: Died.
About: Secretly married to Mark Tuan who is a Devil her family found out and wanted to tell Jungkook that Lisa married but she killed them all she is being Jungkook's fake girlfriend because she wants his powerful powers for her and Mark, hates people who put eyes on Mark, Selfish.
(Okay so that was the introduction and there are no hates on anything and also ages... Also there could be some 18+^ so yeah..ENJOY)

(AUTHOR POV)
In Hell there were The strongest Jeon Family they are the Kings and Queens of the Hell Mr and Mrs Jeon had a strong bond friendship with the Strongest King and Queen of Park family which are in Heaven today the whole family of Jeon family are going to visit heaven... Suddenly after Mr and Mrs Jeon said to their children..

???: MOM DAD I WON'T GO THERE! ???: BUT WHY NOT MY LITTLE BROTHER! ???: Yes Jungkook why not? Jungkook: Rapmon Hyung and Hobi Hyung you all know I hate Angels

???: BUT WHY NOT MY LITTLE BROTHER!
???: Yes Jungkook why not?
Jungkook: Rapmon Hyung and Hobi Hyung you all know I hate Angels.
J-hope: You! ARE GOING TO GO WITH US OK!
Namjoon: Calm down Hobi.. Look JK you will come ok don't make any fuss.
Suga you are coming right?
Suga: ..........
Namjoon:(turns back) Su-(and Suga was sleeping) SUGA!
Suga: WHAT!
Namjoon: You are coming right.
Suga: Ya of course it's no harm to go to heaven and see angels like duh!
J-hope: Correct! So Kook you are coming.
Jungkook: Fine. UGH I hate this!
And Jungkook went to his bedroom.

When he went there he saw Lisa sitting there

When he went there he saw Lisa sitting there.. He went to her and sat on the bed and Lisa sat on his lap.
Lisa: Babe! Where were you?
Jungkook: Just with my family tomorrow I am gonna go to that Angel land means that heaven(he said the angel to the last word annoyed)
Lisa: Aww Babe I am gonna miss you.
Jungkook: Me tooo so can we have our last night we never did one.
Lisa:(Scared) N-No babe please.
Jungkook didn't listen and sucked Lisa's neck while Lisa moaned he throwed her on the bed and hovered over her he removed Lisa's dress and sucked her one boobs and Lisa just moaned then Jungkook removed his clothes and went to her and started to thrust hard and fast.
Lisa:A-Ahh mmm daddy go faster.
Jungkook: Ba-baby girl I will do w-what you say.
Jungkook went faster..
Lisa: I-ahh I am about t-to to cum.
Jungkook: Me too.
Jungkook fell asleep as Lisa was crying and saying sorry to Mark she got so angry that she took a knife and wanted to stab him but someone stopped her she got scared and looked back and saw Mark..
Mark: Don't babe and it's okay I know you didn't want to do it with him.
Lisa: Sorry babe and okay.
Mark disappeared and Lisa fell asleep.
*Next Morning*

Okay Guys I will stop and I will make Part 2 soon..