PT 26... WHAT JUST HAPPENED..?

Jimin: What about that Choi?

Jungkook: Don't worry (smirked) Namjoon hyung already handled him.

Jimin: Okay. Anit Amit you both we have already done your visa for Canada where your parents are living So you guys can go there and live happily.

Jungkook: Yep. The brown car over there (pointed on the car) Go to the car the driver will take you to the airport.

Anit: Okay sir thanks. Let's go brother. (They left)

Jimin: I wanna go to the office we are already late.

Jungkook: Yep your right. Let's get going. Driver start driving to the office.

Jimin: Where is Jin hyung?

Jungkook: Jin hyung and Tae came but Suga hyung took them back home saying you're okay.

Jimin: Oh..

After 1o mins in the office.

Jimin: (knocked and heard a come in as he came in with a file) (bowed) Mr.Jeon are you busy.?

Jungkook: (looked up) No. Did you find out the information of the Ken corporation?

Jimin: Yes sir.

Jungkook: Read them out.

Jimin: Sir the Ken corporation was selling drugs before but stopped when the other companies denied working with them. They turned the company to a good one but people didn't like the company much as it's not that famous throughout Seoul. But sir the main boss whose name is Ken John was trying to rob other companies for goods and now his target might be... The biggest company in Seoul.

Jungkook: (looked at Jimin) Oh? So that means us?

Jimin: (serious) Yes sir.

Jungkook: Come here and show me the file. I want to see him.

Jimin: (opened the file and went to Jungkook and bent down a bit) Sir this is Ken John.

Jungkook: (looked at John) Hmm.. Weird such a good looking man and he is doing such bad things. I feel pity for him. Read out the whole information this time.

Jimin: Yes sir. Ken John age 24 works at a company which is not famous and lives in ×××××× place his theft are the ones which made many business men lose their job. And (telling the information)

Jungkook: (looking at Jimin) (smiled) (thinking) He is so beautiful when he is so serious at his work. I love it. Sadly now I can't talk to him like how I would if we were in home. But office I can't. He is looking so attractive today..

Jimin: (waved his hand in front of Jungkook's eyes) Sir?

Jungkook: (came back from his thoughts) Ye-Yes? Yes. Umm okay keep the file over here and.. wait.. (Checked the file) Where is it..? (Found it) Yes found it! (Handed Jimin the file) Here just sign up the paper and underline the important words and sentences of the office.

Jimin: (took the file and bowed) Okay sir. (Bowed again and left)

Jungkook: (sigh) Okay let's search about this Ken John and know his picture later I will send it to Suga hyung and (smirked) He will take care of him, I am too lazy to kill a stupid bastard.