PT 15...LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.

Author POV

Jungkook: (raised his one eyebrow and looked at that person) (shocked) (Got up from his seat) YOU!?!

Wonho: (confused) Sir you know-.

Jungkook: Wonho. Just shut up and leave. We both want to be alone for some time.

Wonho: (bowed) Yes sir. (Left the room)

???: (chuckle+smile) Hi Jungkook. Can't believe it's you.

Jungkook: (cold voice) What do you want? Why are you here?

???: (walked to Jungkook) You don't want me here (smile) Hmm?

Jungkook: Just spit it out what do you need!

???: Murder of Jimin.

Jungkook: (Tightened his fist) (holded the person's neck roughly) IU!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS!

IU: (Trying to remove Jungkook's hand from her neck) Le-leave me Jungkook! It-it hurts!!!

Jungkook: What you said was more hurtful you bitch head monster!

IU: Jung-Jungkook mind your language! Just leave me.!

Jungkook: You mind your OWN LANGUAGE!

IU: Leave Me.

Jungkook: (left IU) (pointed towards the door) Get lost.

IU: I won't! (Hugged him) Jungkook you know I love you right.

Jungkook: (pushed her making IU fall on the ground) SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Listen here you bitch I Fuckingly hate you AS FUCK!

IU: (Got up) Jungkook! Mind it!-

Jungkook: You mind it!

IU: Jungkook I wanna be with you agai-

Jungkook: (pointed at her) Shut up! Wait also you weren't in the list of an interviewer (raised his one eyebrow) You... You came here by-

IU: Yes I did! So! I came here to tell you this!

Jungkook: (smirk+acted sad) Ooo aww sorry but now you will have to go out..

IU: What do you mean?!

Jungkook: (disgusted face+serious face) WONHO!

Wonho: (Came immediately) Yes sir.

IU: Ju-

Jungkook: Take this disgusting girl OUT!

Wonho: (bowed) Yes sir! (To IU) Come!!!

IU: No-

Wonho: Sumia (sumia came) (she is actually a girl security) Take this girl out! (Pushed her to Sumia

Sumia: Come we are going. Come!

IU was taken out and Jungkook said down frustrated suddenly

Jungkook: (confused) Then who is the real person who will come for the interview? (pout) I don't know anything.(someone knocked) (turned back to his cold form) Come in!

Wonho: (came in) (breathing heavily) Sir! Sir! Th-that gir-girl!-

Jungkook: (got up) What happened why are you breathing heavily? What happened and what about that stupid girl IU? (Irritated)

Wonho: Sir she-she kidnapped one boy named-

Jungkook: (ran to Wonho and holded his both shoulders tightly) (worried) Who? Who is it?! Tell Me Wonho!

Wonho: Sir it's a guy named Jimin. Park Jimin!

Jungkook: (Shocked) WHAT!

Jungkook ran out of his office wasting no seconds after he heard Jimin kidnapped he ran to the car ignoring all the states from his co-workers and even ignored his driver's question.