PT 4... TWISTED

(AUTHOR POV)

(AUTHOR POV)

When they all went inside Jungkook sighed in relief and thought

Jungkook: (thinking) Thank god I came back I only acted kind to Jimin cause mom said he is soft hearted.. I really hate Angels but what was the thought of me when I saw his face why I thought those nasty thoughts?.. Ahhh forget it!

Mrs.Jeon: Bestie?

Mrs.Park: Yes?

Mrs.Jeon: I heard your son Jimin dances well.. Is it true?

Mrs.Park: (smile+chuckle) True why?

Mrs.Jeon: I want Jimin to dance for us please.

Mrs.Park: No problem right Chim?

Jimin: Yes no problem I will do the dance.. (Shy and looked down)

Mr.Jeon: Then please do dance for us.

Jimin: Ok..

Jimin got up and went to the middle of the living and..started dancing All of then except Mr/Mrs.Park got shocked by his dancing skills as it was seen that he is the best in dancing J-hope was smiling cause he's happy that someone other than him and Kai is also a best dancer.
(Guys I forgot to add Kai so he is also Jungkook's brother but not biological like the other brothers of Jungkook.. So let's get back to the story)

After when Jimin finished dancing everyone clapped hands even to their all surprise Jungkook clapped too..

J-hope/Kai: Woow Jimin you are a really good dancer.

Jimin: (smile) Thanks

Mrs.Jeon: Jimin? Can me Mr.Jeon and your parents talk to you a bit?

Jimin: Of course Mrs.Jeon.. (Jimin looked at the others) Excuse me.

They all nodded. And Mr/Mrs.Jeon/Park went to the side and talked to Jimin..

Mrs.Park: Sweetheart you know you are very powerful right?

Jimin: Yes mom you said that and also I saw it by myself but why are you asking about it?

Mr.Park: And chim also you are looking for your love right?

Jimin: (smile about thinking that he wants to find his love) Yes dad why?

Mrs.Jeon: Chim we found your love..

Jimin: (smile in happiness) REALLY!? W-who is it.. (eagerly waiting to know who is it)

Mrs.Park: J-Jungkook...

Jimin: (shocked) WHAT! N-No this can't b-be we are just friends..

Mrs.Jeon: (whispering to Mrs.Park) I told you he won't agree and my son JK he won't agree..

Mrs.Park: (sigh) Dear forget about what we said actually we were daring each other so we got it and yeah Sorry..

Jimin: (smile) it's okay but mom next time don't play and dares with love you know I respect love a lot.

All: Ok

Jimin and the rest went back and started talking..
Meanwhile in hell with Lisa and Mark.

Lisa was so angry she went to Mark and her bedroom

She found status and everything and in anger she was breaking everything Mark was trying to stop her but she did not listen her eyes was half red and black which means any devil is angry

Mark: STOP! STOP LISA!

Lisa: I CAN'T I HATE THAT JUNGFUCK KOOK I HATE HIM A LOT HE HE I TOLD HIM I DON'T WANNA TO IT BUT- HE JUST UHGGGG!

Mark: Calm down Lisa if you like me!

Lisa calmed down in a second and hugged Mark

Jungkook: Lisa you are my girlfriend whom are you hugging?

SORRY GUYS😓😩I need to stop here I will do another one soon I love you all❤️💕❤️