PT...10 IS THERE NO WAY?

I opened the door reveling IU

IU: Aww pains a lot right.

Jimin: (smile) No no no it's not paining a lot umm.. Come in.

IU: (came inside) Hmm nice room (chuckle) this is the same guest room where Jungkook comes whenever he is angry (turned to Jimin) you have chosen the perfect room hmmm..

Jimin: (Smile) Umm..ahhaaahhh.. I g-guess soo...

IU: (Holded Jimin's neck tightly) Jungkook is only and only mine Got it.. And yes after knowing the truth of him I think you will not even stay in this house at all..Wanna know the truth huh?..

Jimin: IU please l-leave my neck and I don't wanna take Jungkook from you please just please don't misunderstand a-and wh-what truth?

IU: (Took her hand of off Jimin's neck) The truth about him is that...Jungkook The Jeon Jungkook Is The Biggest CEO!

Jimin: (I widened my eyes) WHAT!? NO HE COULD HAVE TOLD ME HE-HE WOULD TELL ME IF HE IS A CEO!

Jin/Taehyung: J-Jungkook is really a CEO?..

We both turned our head to see my Hyung and Tae and Jungkook's rest of the family I widened my eyes more when I saw Jin hyung and Tae heard it..I just hope they don't do anything..I did not trust IU cause sometimes she can lie cause she loves Jungkook I ran to Mr/Mrs.Jeon(Joy/Jungwon) and held their both hands on mine..

Jimin: Please tell me this is fake please tell me IU is lying PLEASE!

Mr/Mrs.Jeon(Joy/Jungwon): (crying) It's true..

Mrs.Jeon(Joy): I am really sorry Jimin I just want to wish for it to be not real but-but it's t-true!

Jimin: (I fell on my knees) I can't believe it Jungkook did not tell me..

Jin: Enough! We can't stay here I am soo soo sorry we really can't stay in a CEO's house we are really sorry please give us the permission to go please Ma'am.

Mrs.Jeon(Joy): (nodding her head as a no please) No no please don't call me ma'am and also please don't go it's okay if you stay ina CEO's house it's really okay please try to understand...please I..know you're afraid of staying here but still Jungkook have allowed right? And plus.....this is my husband's house and Jungkook's house is another one please stay please..(she begged)

Jimin: (Got up) No no please don't beg infront of people like us please we really do not wanna be a burden to you.

Mr.Jeon(Jungwon): Trust us you aren't a burden to us and also y-

Jungkook: And also you are my friend and those who are Jeon Jungkook's friend they never be a burden to him or us all..! (Jungkook shouted from the back as he was coming towards Jimin..and looked at him) I just went out for a moment and (turned his head towards IU) IU took the chance and told Jimin and his brothers everything isn't my so called "Babe" hmm?