PT...9 STAY

Jungkook: 'Why do I feel like I know him I want to know everything! But how?

Jungkook: 'Why do I feel like I know him I want to know everything! But how?..'

Jungkook thoughts got interrupted by the door knocking twice

Jungkook: Come in!

Jungkook said as he got up from the bed and looked at the door the door opened revealing his sweet mom she was holding some food in her hands she came in and closed the door she smiled as she saw Jimin but turned sad as she also saw that Jungkook was parted from Jimin but she still had a small smile she went near Jimin and sat on the bed and holded Jimin's hand Jimin wanted to sit up fully straight but when he moved the place he got the gun shot started to pain and Jimin hissed in pain

Jimin: Ouch!

Jimin said getting Jungkook's attention and Jungkook went to him and holded Jimin's hand and asked

Jungkook: Are you okay Jimin..(worried)

Jimin: Yes Jungkook I am ok it just pains a lot.

Jungkook: That is the reason the doctor said not to move to much or else the pain will also increase by that..

Jimin: Ohh.. Sorry..

Mrs.Jeon(Joy): (smile wide) Umm Son Jimin how are you feeling?..

Jimin: I am okay Ma'am

Mrs.Jeon(Joy): Don't call me Ma'am call me Aunty or mommy ok son?

Jimin nodded slowly and he suddenly remembered how his own Mom and Dad used to call him son and he used to call them Mommy and Dad thinking about his parents made him cry a bit.

Mrs.Jeon(Joy): (worried of why Jimin is crying suddenly) Why are you crying son?.

Jimin: N-Nothing

Joy(Mrs.Jeon) looked at Jungkook and Jungkook looked back she asked what happened to Jimin by head actions and Jungkook titled his head making Joy(Mrs.Jeon) understand that she made Jimin remember of his own parents.

Mrs.Jeon(Joy): I can understand your situation son but you need to move on okay I think your parents will find it happy to and yes don't worry your parents and now with Angels like how you are an angel. (Realised what she said to Jimin and thought) 'Why Joy why are you so stupid he shouldn't know that he is an angel I mean now he is human but he came to human world God help me now'.

Joy(Mrs.Jeon) thought while Jimin touched his head as he is remembering something but he can't remember nicely he just shrugged it off

Mrs.Jeon(Joy): Jungkook you feed Jimin I have something to do..

Jungkook: But why me?

Before he could say anything more Joy(Mrs.Jeon) gave the plate to Jungkook and ran out of the room.