PT 16...SECRETARY

Author POV

Jin: Let's go..

All: (came and hugged Jimin) Don't cry Chim!

Jimin: (shocked but still in tears) Gu-guys what are you doing he-her-here?

Jin: (sat on the bench held Jimin's hand on his) Chim today we all followed you two cause you both were so suspicious like some days ago you guys met each other and then again? Isn't it so weird? So to find out everything we all followed you two!..And what we all heard... (Looked down)

Jimin: (broke down into tears) (Tae hugged him) I-I- what did I do wrong? Why did he reject me? A-am I not go-good enough for him (looked at Jin) H-hyung why-why doesn't he lo-love me?... (Whispering to himself) Am I that bad? ..

Namjoon: (out of words but heard everything) No Jimin.. You are not at all bad.. It's just my brother is a real life dumb head.. You match with my brother perfectly! More then that IU I am happy that girl is dead! Jimin listen you are the one who my brother loves and will forever love! Maybe he didn't have a bit of time to think.. So he said no? I don't know I will talk to him about it-

Jimin: (looked at Namjoon with wide eyes) No Hyung!!!

Namjoon: What happened Jimin?

Suga: It will be good if we talk to him.

Jimin: No! Never! It's better if-if (tears rolling down his cheeks) he forgets me for-ever! (Cried hard)

J-hope: You also Jimin! Do you know what you say sometimes! Huh!

Jimin: (sniffing) It's the actual truth Hyung.

Taehyung: Let's go out friends must be waiting.. We will think of something all right?

Jin: Hmm. Yes let's go.

They all went to the car and drove off.

With Jungkook (in office)

He came to the office and threw his files on the ground roughly and he lossen his tie. He threw every of the files on the ground and hit his fist on the table.

Jungkook: I HATE LIFE! (Angry)

Wonho: (came immediately) (looked at the mess) Si-Sir what has happened? (Scared)

Jungkook: (sat on his chair) (took his hair back roughly and again hit his fist on the table and soon tears came out from his eyes) Wh-what did I do? How did-how did I reject Jimin!? HOW!

Wonho: (understood the situation) (in mind) 'Jimin? He rejected a guy name Jimin? Sir loves him or not I don't know that but surly I need that guy named Jimin. I need to talk to him anyhow.. sir is also crying? This is my first time seeing a cold CEO cry..'

Jungkook: What can I do???

Wonho: Drinking will help sir..

Jungkook: (looked at Wonho) What?

Wonho: Sir you say that drinking helps you in every situation..

Jungkook: You are right. Cancel everything please.

Wonho: But sir you have a interview-

Jungkook: I. Don't. Care.!

Wonho: Okay sir. .......