PT 28... END.

2 YEARS LATER.

Jungkook: Love! (Jungkook shouted from downstairs)

Jimin: Yes Koo!

Jungkook: Bunny is crying! Help me! 

Jimin: (laughed) I am coming.

Yes, Jimin and Jungkook have a baby boy and it was unexpected. And that is because Jimin is an angel and Jungkook is a devil and both of them did it in their human forms so if the baby would turn out to be a human they have to kill him but they didn't know that their Bunny was special just like his parents. They named him Jungmin. 

Jimin: (came there and carried crying Jungmin in his arms) Aww bunny! don't cry, sweetie.. Did you feed him the milk?

Jungkook: (showed the empty bottle) He drank the whole bottle, sir. I tried my best to stop him from crying. 

Jimin: (sighed) Play with him where are his toys?

Jungkook: He broke them while crying!

Jimin: Fu- Sorry. Fine I will do something.

Jimin started to play with Jungmin with his fingers which didn't work. Jungkook smiled and got up doing a funny dance making Jimin and Jungmin laugh as Jungkook continued without feeling embarrassed because he used to do it to even make Jimin laugh. Jungkook stopped when he saw Jungmin laughing too much and he went to the couch and he kissed his forehead.

Jungkook: (kissed Jungmin's forehead and kissed Jimin's cheek) I love you two so much.

Jimin: (blushed) I love you two too!

Jungkook: Oh wait Jungmin has rubber toys I forgot. I will go bring them. 

Jimin: Okay.

Jungkook got up and a strong white light came from the window which made Jimin cover Jungmin's eyes as Jungkook covered his and Jimin's eyes. The light was strong and later when it was back to normal they opened their eyes to see the people they loved a lot.

Jimin: Mom! Dad! (got up with the baby in his arms and hugged Mrs.Park and Mr.Park) 

Jungkook hugged his family too and saw his human mom and dad with them too. 

Mrs.Jeon (Joy): (wiped her tears off) I will become a deviless and your dad will also become a devil but we can't be your parents.. 

Jungkook: (broke the hug with his mom and went to Joy with teary eyes) You can be my second mom and dad.. Right, mom? Right, dad? 

Mrs.Jeon: (smiled) I don't mind at all.. But the problem is what will you call them?

Jungkook: Eomm- (Mrs.Jeon and Joy hit Jungkook on his head) Ouch! What was that for?

Mrs.Jeon: You are calling Eomma to Jimin's mom idiot. You already married him forgot or what?

Jungkook: Oh yea.. 

Mrs.Jeon (Joy): Just call us to step mom and step dad. That's good.

Mrs.Jeon: I see you as my sister now. So why step?

Jungkook: Mama and Pa. How about that?

Jimin: Perfect! I will anyways call them Eomma and Appa.

Mrs.Park/Jeon: Now give us the baby we want to carry our grandson.

Jimin handed Mrs.Park the baby and they already started to smile. Mrs.Jeon wiped off her tears.

Mr.Jeon: In this much hard work we at least got a grand son..

Mrs.Park: By the way, we came to take you back. Your hyungs and Taehyung are already back. So let's go? 

They all nodded