PT 27.. PROPOSE©

Jimin: It was embarrassing!

Jin: (giggles) But that's a whole sign of him loving you.

Jimin: I don't think so he does.

Namjoon: Trust us Jimin. Give it a shot. 

Jimin: He called me out today. I should meet him by the river near the *** park.

Taehyung: Oh my God! My mind is not thinking straight at all.

Jimin: (hit Taehyung's head) Stupid. How can you when you are not straight?

Suga: (choked on his water) That was a good one.

Taehyung: CHIM! 

Jimin: You deserved it.

They all talked for a while. 

Jimin: It will be evening soon. Jin Hyung, Tae I need your help.

Jin: Why don't you guess and wear Jimin? Trust your fashion skills. 

Taehyung: Hyung is right chim. We would love to help you but just once try your own skill. 

Jimin: (nodded) Ok.. But. You will have to rate it.

Jin: Fine sir fine. No problem.

Jimin happily ran upstairs as he closed the door while the rest of the members laughed at his cuteness. Jin got up and went to the kitchen to take some water for Jimin as he knew Jimin would be nervous.

Jimin: How is this hyung?

Jin: I chose this.

Jimin was wearing a long-sleeved with the words LOVE written on the t-shirt and wore jeans with a chain on them. He mixed his makeup for one last time before going and hugging Jin.

Jimin: Hyung I am nervous.

Jin: (smiled) It's okay to be nervous.

Jimin: What's your guess of why he is calling me?

Jin: Umm.. Propose?

Jimin: (got up from the bed blushing) What the hell hyung!

Jin: Alright, alright sorry!

Jimin: I am done with you all. 

Jin: Let's go Jimin. Let's not wait anymore.

Jimin nodded and Jin took his done as all eyes were on them as they all smiled at them and got up and all of them followed out to the car. And they drove off to where Jungkook told them to go.

Namjoon: (all got out off the car as Namjoon turned to Jimin) Jimin we will come back soon. You wait here for some time.

Jimin nodded as all of them left quickly and just after some time the lights switched off. Jimin quickly turned around at the sudden change. He looked around holding on to the car.

Jimin: Hyung?

Jimin called out many times but got no response which scared him. The lights turned on from the back as Jimin turned out angrily

Jimin: Hyung- (Jimin's eyes widened at the beauty in front of him)