PT 5.... IS IT TRUE?

Hi Guys I hope you like it.. ❤

Lisa: Mark I am sorry for behaving like his.

Mark: It's okay.

Jungkook: Lisa!? Lisa you are my Girlfriend how could you hug a guy?!

Mrs.Jeon: (smirk+happy) Yes Lisa! HOW CAN YOU?!

Lisa: (Nervous+scared) I-I actually he is my friend! Yeah friend!

Jungkook: You sure?

Lisa: Yes Babe.

Jungkook: Ok I will go back to our house.

Mr.Jeon: (rolling eyes) Yeah! True let go.

They went and Lisa was laughing as she fooled them again while Mark was sad as always for the Jeon family cause he never disrespect the..ONE AND ONLY JEON FAMILY!
When they reached they all sat on the couch..

Mrs

Mrs.Jeon: Son I want to tell you something (Holded JK's hands).

Jungkook: (worried) What happened mom why are you afraid on telling me a thing?

Mrs.Jeon: Son if I tell you... you won't believe me at all.

Jungkook: Mom please tell..

Mrs.Jeon: It about Lisa and your love of the life.

Jungkook: Huh? (Confused).

Mrs.Jeon: Son Lisa is not a good girl... you know today she hugged one boy right that was her husband yes her husband and she came her to get your powers cause you are really powerful her husband is Mark whom she told you that he is her friend but it's a lie and Mark feels bad for us that's why he keeps quiet he doesn't want to disrespect us and speaking of the love of your life that's not Lisa but Jimin. (The last two words "But Jimin" was echoing in the whole room.)

Jungkook: MOM! THAT'S ENOUGH!
(he stood up and told)

Namjoon: JK DON'T SHOUT ON MOM SHE IS YOUR MOTHER CONTROL YOUR ANGER! And mom what are you telling all these mom Lisa is not bad and Jimin.. Jimin and Jungkook went together to chat but it doesn't mean that now Jimin is the love of Jungkook's life..

Jungkook: Hyung is correct mom when you saw Lisa some hate was in your eyes but later own you liked her then after 2 years I don't know what happened to you that..you hate her.. Mom seriously did you go crazy- (A hot tight slap Jungkook found on his cheeks by his mother).

Mrs.Jeon: I HAVE THOUGHT YOU NOT TO SAY CRAZY TO ELDERS RIGHT! AND And yes know one thing when a mother says something to her son it's always correct and the truth you will also know it soon and yes JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T DARE TO COME TO ME AND SPEAK (About to walk away but stopped and turned around) ALSO DON'T HURT THE PURE ANGEL JIMIN BECAUSE OF ME! (With that she went to her and her husband bedroom)
(In Mr/Mrs Jeon bedroom)

Jeon: I HAVE THOUGHT YOU NOT TO SAY CRAZY TO ELDERS RIGHT! AND And yes know one thing when a mother says something to her son it's always correct and the truth you will also know it soon and yes JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T DARE TO COME TO ME AND SPEAK (Ab...

Mrs.Jeon was crying and telling..

Mrs.Jeon: Because of that Lisa's fake love my own son (sniff) disrespected me and did not listen to m-me...but I am not afraid of myself I am afraid of the beautiful kind hearted Jimin if Jungkook does something to him?.. No no no no NO! he will listen to me of course and if he does anything to Jimin then (she went to the mirror) I will forget he is my son JK and go far away from this family.. (She said those words as a tear escaped hear eyes) yes I know Jimin in my bestie's son and also Jimin is like my own son too and.. and because of me I won't let Jimin get hurt at all.

Jungkook: (hiding behind the door) She keeps Jimin as her son I can't hurt him if I also want to think on it..

Jungkook went to his room and

(JUNGKOOK POV)

I went to my bedroom and tried to sleep suddenly the things my mom said came to my mind.. Is Lisa really here for my powers or love is that angel Jimin the love of my life? Is it really true...? NO! NO! they can't be true why am I thinking about this.? I will just sleep... But I can't cause Jimin's face is continue-sly coming to my mind why who is he to me I don't even love him at all.. I felt a sharp pain in my heart when I said that but why just WHY?! UGH! I will try to sleep..
(Meanwhile with Jimin)

(JIMIN POV)

I can't sleep cause Jungkook's face keep coming on my mind and my mom's words too wait is it really true is he really the love of my life is it true that my love is only him? NO! it can't be true not at all I will just sleep and put these thoughts out of my head...

Ok Guys so I am gonna end it here
Bye Guys I love you hope you enjoyed it.. 💕💞💖💗💝