PART 2...TO THE HEAVEN

*Next Morning*
(JUNGKOOK POV)

I woke up and saw the time it was 6:40am and we need to go to Heaven at 7:30am so I turned around and didn't see Lisa

Jungkook: Lisa? Babe? Where are you?
Suddenly I remembered that whenever Lisa sleep's with me in the next morning she will not be there.. I always think why tho? I just brushed it off of my mind and went downstairs when I went downstairs I saw everyone sitting on the sofa..

I went and sat over there

Namjoon: Morning Jungkook good that you listened to us and agreed.
J-hope: 𝕐𝔼𝕊 Hyung is right JK.
Suga: Hmm yes you all are right 😴.
Namjoon/Jungkook: Yah! Don't sleep anymore we need to go there!
J-hope: And don't even dare to think of sleeping over there.
Suga: Ok ok fine..
Mr.Jeon: Yes so it's 6:55 we need to go are you guys ready or not?
All: We are ready.
We all went to our Royal devil fire carriage. It took us some minutes to reach there it was now 7:28.
When we reached there we got greeted by many Angel guards and I hated it a lot! In fact I really did not wanna step out of the carriage..
Namjoon: Jungkook come out of the carriage nicely ok?!
Jungkook: Fine Hyung..
(AUTHOR POV)
When Jungkook got out of the carriage he looked at the carriage and there were no longer any fire he wanted to shout in anger and shocked ness. But didn't..
Jungkook:(whisper) Hyung where is the fire in the carriage?
J-hope: Remember we are in Heaven there is no fire in heaven.. But there are also fire butterflies that can be made by some Angels..
Jungkook: Oh ok..