her

A/n: It has been forever my love

FLUFF

_______

"Y/n-ah!" Your girlfriend yells from the front door. Only, the voice sounded a bit too child-like.

You were currently baking some cookies, you hope wouldn't burn this time, and it was suppose to be a surprise. You were thinking of making home-made cookies and creating a cookie ice cream sandwich with the left over milk ice cream you had in the freezer -for Jennie.

But you guess this wasn't going to be a surprise anymore considering the fact that Jennie has arrived earlier than usual.

"Uh.. Yeah?" You call back. Your eyes focused on the oven, your butt on the floor, and your arms and legs crossed, you impatiently watch the dough rise.

You could hear her small scurry to the kitchen and the small gallops between them. She appears in the path way with the widest smile you've ever seen and you couldn't help but mirror it back.

"Whatcha doin'?" Jennie sings, her chubby cheeks exposing itself in such an adorable way.

You turn your attention back on the baking cookies. "Making cookies."

"Without me?" Jennie huffs.

But it wasn't a I'm-so-upset-with-you huff, it was more of a cute How-dare-you huff. And you swear, you were taken aback by it.

"H-Huh? Oh, it was suppose to be a surprise." You smile slanted as a habit.

"A surprise?"

You nod. "Mhm.."

"For me?" Jennie points a questioning finger at herself, her lips pursing.

"Who else?" You look up at her smiling self.

You both stare for a moment. Treasuring one another's presence and commitment. You both knew your love for each other were past galaxies and that made a soft spot in you both.

Jennie surprisingly lunges at you, tackling you in a hug you craved from when she left this morning. You break into a small smile with a giggle, letting her sweet scent take over your ingredient smell.

Her heart longed for you, and only god knows how happy she got when she heard she's received an early leave. She could feel your hand pat her back in a loving manner.

"I miss you." She whispers warmly into your ear, causing you to blush a bit.

"I miss you too." You reply happily, your lips spreading into a smile.

Jennie lifts her head to see your beautiful angelical smile. Though her lips didn't curve, her eyes spoke everything. Her brown eyes held happiness and love, the two things you both want and need -and you two got it.

Her hand cups your cheek with a pinch, before swiping her thumb to get rid of unnecessary flour. Jennie smiles widely and wipes it on your apron. "Silly."

You sit up, resulting in her to sit on your lap. Her arms rested on your shoulders and yours were gently wrapped around her waist. The joy in her eyes doesn't leave.

"How was work?" You quiz, your gaze never leaving hers.

She tilts her head and puckers her lips in attempt to think, sending rapid beats to echo in you. "Tiring."

"Oh." You glance at her features. "Well, do you want to take a nap? Bath maybe?"

Jennie shakes her head adorably. "I want you."

You blink. "Cuddling wise?"

Jennie giggles shyly, a bit embarrassed of how she worded it. "Yes."

You nod with a chuckle. "But I smell."