CHAPTER FOUR

Na-Ri entered Wusang Law Firm. She went over to Cha Young's office. She saw Jun Woo by her desk reading some documents.

"Hi, Na-Ri." He waved at her.

"Hi, Jun Woo." She smiled at him.

"Are you busy after work today?" He asked.

"No."

"Great, then don't make any plans. We are going on a date tonight." He hugged her.

"What are we going to do?" She looked up at him.

"Whatever we want." He looked down and kissed her forehead.

She then went on her tippy toes and kissed his lips.

*GASP*

They stopped kissing each other and looked at the door. There stood Hong Cha Young shocked by what she just saw. "What were you two doing?"

Na-Ri and Jun Woo looked at each other. Na-Ri then pushed Jun Woo away and said, "Cha Young, what are you doing here?"

"Well, this is my office, Na-Ri." She exclaimed. She closed the door.

Na-Ri looked at Jun Woo mouthing 'help' to him.

"Sunbae, it's not what it looks like. Um, I was showing her appreciation for a good job she has done." He explained.

She started walking up to the couple. "Is that why you also kissed her forehead and kissed each other?"

"Y-yeah."

"Do you think I'm stupid? How long have you both been dating?" She yelled.

"Not that long, only two months," Na-Ri stated.

"You've kept this a secret from me for two months."

"Sorry, sunbae. But if it makes you feel better we kept it a secret from everyone." He tried to make her calm down.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Aren't you mad that we're in a relationship?" Na-Ri questioned.

"No, why would you think that?"

"I mean you just yelled at us so..." she made a pouty face.

"I'm not mad at you." She walked around her desk, "I'm mad that, that dumb CEO made her the senior lawyer."

"What do you mean?" Jun Woo asked.

"Choi Myung Hee. Mr. Han made her the senior lawyer." She sat down.

"Isn't she a prosecutor?" Na-Ri was confused.

"Was a prosecutor but she just became a lawyer today." Cha Young laughed. "Aish that should've been given to me."

"Who's Choi Myung Hee?" Jun Woo whispered to Na-Ri.

"She is... was a prosecutor. She is very corrupt and helps those with money and power."

"Isn't that what we're doing?"

"Yes, but we're lawyers, she's a prosecutor. She helps the bad people instead of taking them down." Na-Ri explained.

"Ahhh, I get it now." He nodded his head.

"Stop talking about her. Get back to work." Cha Young hissed.

They both stopped talking and did their job.

____________________________________________