CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Na-Ri was walking down the hallway to Jipuragi when she saw Mr. An cartwheeling outside. He saw her and stood up normally. He greeted her and walked past her as nothing had happened. Na-Ri was confused but didn't care enough to acknowledge it. She walked into Jipuragi.

Cha Young looked up and saw her. "Na-Ri, good you're here." She walked over to her and gave her a document.

"What's this?" She looked at it and saw a phone number and different locations.

"The last line. That's where Jang Han Seok was yesterday night."

Na-Ri widened her eyes. "What?" She immediately looked down at it and looked at the last line. "Yang-Dong...we were there last night."

"Exactly so he must've been there too." Cha Young walked back to her seat. "He was probably watching us from afar."

Na-Ri took a seat next to Mr. Nam. "Jun Woo was there yesterday too." She thought. Na-Ri then shook her head. "No, Han Seo said he wasn't so he's not."

Cha Young sighed, "To locate Jang Han Seok, we'll need to pressure Wusang or Chairman Jang Han Seo, but I doubt we'll get anything from them."

"We need someone who's seen his face," Na-Ri replied.

"That won't be easy." Mr. Nam said and then jumped.

Na-Ri looked over and saw Seo Mi Ri standing next to the wall. She came over and walked to their table. She told them that she and the other tenants were doing game night and asked them to join.

"What game will you be playing?" Na-Ri asked before taking a sip of her water.

"Mafia."

Na-Ri choked on the water. "Mafia?" She coughed out. She looked over at Vincenzo.

"Do you not know how to play Mafia?" She asked them both.

"I'm goo-,"

"We'll play," Na-Ri speaks for both of them.

Vincenzo looked at her and looked at her up and down. He mouthed the words 'you little' before he looked back at Seo Mi Ri. "You have fun without me."

Vincenzo kept saying he wouldn't play. Then, they were all at Toto's restaurant banging on the table. They all raised their heads when it was morning. Na-Ri was a cop and she suspected everyone.

She started questioning Vincenzo but he kept denying it was him. She thought it could be Chef Toto or the Laundryman but she didn't know for sure. They all put down their heads and banged their hands on it when they heard a man yell.

They all looked up and saw three men. They were looking for Vincenzo. Na-Ri whispered in Vincenzo's ear, "You're in troubllllllllllle."

"I'm from the International Crimes Division of Namdongbu Prosecutor's Office." He showed a paper to him. "You're under arrest for attempted murder, aiding and abetting, and blackmail. You have the right to consult with an attorney to explain yourself, and to write a writ of habeas corpus."

"Cenzo, I never thought I'd see the day where you get arrested, " Na-Ri laughed.

"Are you Lilia Brambilla?" The man asked her.

"Yes."

He showed her a paper too and said, "You're under arrest for criminal threats, bribery, arson, and aiding and abetting. You have the right to consult with an attorney to explain yourself, and to write a writ of habeas corpus."

She stopped laughing and widened her eyes. "Wait what?"

"What are you doing?" Cha Young asked.