CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Na-Ri arrived at Jipuragi. She walked in, seeing Cha Young on the phone and Vincenzo nowhere to be seen. She walked over to Mr. Nam.

"What's happening?" She sat at the table.

"Ms. Hong is calling Prosecutor Jung to get information on Director Gil." He answered back.

"Director Gil? Why?"

"He's under the protection of the prosecution."

"I see. Where's Vincenzo?"

"He's gone out for something."

Na-Ri nodded her head. She then got a message from Luca.

"Ho informazioni su Oh Gyeong-Ja." (I have information on Oh Gyeong-Ja.)

"Inviamelo tramite email." (Email it to me.)

Soon she got an email from him. She printed out all the documents and paperwork and put them in a folder. She would read them once she got home. She put the folder in her bag when Vincenzo came in.

Vincenzo saw her and quickly rushed over to her. "Lilia, you're here."

"Of course, I'm here. I didn't die last night."

"But you said they slashed your arm." He grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleeve. "Does it hurt?"

"When he slashed me it did but not anymore." She pulled back her arm and put her sleeve down. "Cenzo, what did you do with them? Did you ruin their coats as I told you to?" She questioned.

"Why do you care so much about their coats?" He questioned.

"Because they ruined the coat I was wearing. They didn't even apologize or anything." She asked, "So did you?"

"No, I haven't had the chance to talk to them yet. I was...busy last night." Vincenzo looked at Cha Young.

Na-Ri widened her eyes and smiled mischievously. "You said they attacked Cha Young last night, but they didn't hurt her. You protected her, didn't you?"

He rolled his eyes. "And what about it?"

"You were worried about her the whole night, right? That's why you weren't able to talk to them." And raised her eyebrow.

He scoffed. "The reason I wasn't able to question them was because of her," he pointed at Cha Young. "She came to my apartment last night because she was scared."

Na-Ri started laughing. "You slept in the same apartment. Scandalous Vincenzo." She gave him a smirk.

He walked away from her and muttered, "You're so annoying."

Vincenzo turned on the news and all of them saw the current story. The prosecution had arrested a few bank presidents. All four of them saw Babel's plan clearly.

Cha Young then got a call from Prosecutor Jung and set up a meeting with him.

Na-Ri, Cha Young, and Vincenzo sat across from Prosecutor Jung In Kuk. They thanked him for meeting them. He complimented Cha Young and Vincenzo on the case. He apparently enjoyed following it.

They quickly got serious and talked about Babel. Vincenzo asked him what Director Gil's demands were.

"He wanted immunity and permission to leave the country."

"He's planning to flee the country," Na-Ri spoke up.

"Yes, I believe he is. He told me about the collision with Babel and Haemon Group."

Na-Ri muttered, "He's dealing with Babel."

"You're right. I think he's stalling so he can set something up."