IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

TW: SUICIDE

Hi guys, as the title says please read this. It is important regarding the story and me. My life is a mess. Because of quarantine, I remembered all my past childhood trauma. I'm fighting with my parents. I have to help raise the child of the person I hate the most in this world. I've been crying more than smiling now. I'm having suicidal thoughts again. My best friend is gone, my parents only care about our family reputation, I don't trust my friends. I just want to explode and end this mess. I want to be happy. Nothing good happens to me. I'm just tired of everything. I have to pay for other people's consequences and I'm tired. It's not fair. I hate feeling this way. People tell me to focus on the positive but there's no positive in my life. Everyone thinks my pain is their entertainment but to me, it's a reason to die. Nobody cares about me to check up on me. Even when I went to the doctors and I was about to tell them how I felt my mom shushed me and told me later that day that I can't ruin anything. I don't know what I ever did to live a terrible life. I just don't want to live anymore and because of that, I've been really unmotivated to write well. I'm sorry for the bad writing in the last couple of chapters. I noticed that you guys haven't been voting in my recent chapters and I know it's because of the writing. I really needed to get the chapters out and I knew if I didn't finish it then I wouldn't be able to get it out of my head. I don't know what I'm going to do but I'll try to get the chapters out as soon as I can. Don't worry about me. I will not die, I've tried. I was born to live a terrible life.

-Anastasia