EPILOGUE

Merry Christmas <3

Birds flew around the middle garden once again. The air took them from one balcony to another as they flew in the sunrise. They sang together as always and looked more around the garden. A bird flew into the rose-bushed maze and sprang out of it easily. It flew through the puzzle with joy and chirped excitedly when figuring it out. The bird followed its friends to the top of the gazebo where it walked around there. The gardeners finally did their job of cleaning up the dead leaves. The middle garden was all cleaned with new, foreign flowers from all over the world staying at their new home. They had jade vines, ghost orchids, royal catchflies, and chocolate cosmos.

The birds hung around either the jade vines. The teal tint of the jade vines drew them in with its androgynous shape. They looked like blue peppers stacked together with their vine. Which is basically what they were. The bird saw its daily flowers and went to the balcony of the house. It rested on the metal railing and was going to wake him up when he saw someone was going to do it for the bird. The bird chirped and flew away. His job was taken.

The bedroom had been intruded with the blazing sunlight as they didn't close the curtains beforehand. He was too busy with Min Jun to do it. He opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times, adjusting to the light. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. He regretted not closing the curtains. He was about to get out of bed when he heard laughing and whispering beyond the door. He could tell who it was and quickly laid back in bed to fake being asleep.

The bedroom door quietly opened and the sound of the giggles filled the room. No matter how suppressed she made them, they were quite loud. She shushed him playfully as they walked close to him, closing the door behind her. He pretended to be asleep even when he felt the dip in the bed. He didn't want to ruin their fun.

He heard them whispering their little plan to each other, "I'll wake up daddy and you tell him happy birthday okay." He could hear the happiness in her voice. What he would do to hear it again. He felt the shuffle of the bedsheets and she went to him. She kissed him on the cheek and moved his hair. "Han Seok," she sang. "Wak-oh."

Han Seok opened his eyes and pulled her in for a hug. He kissed her neck to which she laughed. She tried sitting up but he would only pull her back down. "I'm never letting you go."

"Happy Birthday Dad." Min Jun jumped on Han Seok and hugged him tightly. "You're turning 150, how does that feel?" He pouted.

She giggled. She may or may not have told her little bean that his father was turning 150. Han Seok scoffed, "If I'm turning 150 that means mommy is turning 200. Mommy is older than daddy."

She playfully hit him on his shoulder but Han Seok grabbed her wrist and chuckled. She smirked and patted Min Jun's head. "Mommy is only 32. Daddy is the old one. He's in triple digits."

"Tri-Triple digits?" Min Jun raised his eyebrows and looked at the ceiling. "Is that a type of flower mommy?"

Han Seok and her looked at each other and laughed. She pulled Min Jun closer to her and kissed his head. She ran her hands through his almost black hair. It was black in bad lighting but in the sun the light would bleed through showing its true color. Brown with golden highlights. He had Han Seok's hair but her emerald eyes. Min Jun was a perfect combination of them. He had Han Seok's slope nose and the same inner double eyelids. While he had her lips and her face structure. He mostly looked like his mother, which Han Seok liked. He wouldn't be the mirror of his monster father.

"You'll learn that later, Min Jun ah," she spoke. "Right, Han Seok?"

Han Seok loved how she said his name. The pause between his name, her deep, raspy voice, the small giggle and smile she'd give after saying it. "Right, your mom is right."