CHAPTER THIRTY

Happy Thanksgiving <3

It was a day with skies mostly filled with the color blue but had its white specks here and there. The air danced gracefully around the trees surrounding the place with even the leaves joining in. The grass was green all around the hills. Not a dead patch insight or it was in sight depending on how you feel about it.

The rows of graves set out for many acres. All were made of a black granite stone made with deep care. Flowers lay peacefully on top of the resting places of the dearly departed. There was an assortment of flowers on the graves. There were red roses, pink orchids, purple carnations, and white chrysanthemums which is what Na-Ri held a bouquet of.

Na-Ri walked up the stairs of each row calmly. She kept her head down as she did and turned to her left on the fourth row. Na-Ri walked forward and lifted her head, seeing a kneeling Soo Yun. Na-Ri stood next to her and knelt on Do Yun's grave. She set down the chrysanthemums and looked at Do Yun's grave.

Even though she wasn't religious she made a silent prayer in her head, hoping Do Yun was listening. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you as I promised. I'll be guilty for the rest of my life and will make it up to you in the afterlife. Though I don't know if I'll be able to face you." Na-Ri took a deep breath and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Na-Ri heard Soo Yun stand and she did so too. They both stood there peacefully, not muttering a word to each other. The only sound throughout their moment of silence was both their hard breathing.

Soo Yun was the first to break the silence, "What do you think she's doing right now?"

Na-Ri gulped silently. "I think she's watching us and wondering what we're going to do now." Na-Ri didn't know what she would do. After all, the Do Yun she knew was a manufactured person to spy on her. Nothing was real. Na-Ri looked back to Soo Yun and then to her bodyguard, "Were there any problems with your release?"

Soo Yun shook her head. "Everything went nicely." Soo Yun frowned and looked at the thing Na-Ri was holding in her hand. "What's inside the file?"

Na-Ri turned to Soo Yun and put the file in front of them. "My promise."

Soo Yun took the file and unraveled the string. She opened the file and pulled out a small piece of paper. She laughed when she saw what it was and flipped it for Na-Ri to see. "You gave me the money."

Na-Ri nodded her head, "And much more."

Soo Yun looked inside the file and saw documents for something. She took them out and fluttered her eyes. "This is all for me?"

"Yes, I also promised a house in London for Do Yun and a position at the hospital. However, I don't know if you like the medical field so I gave you some shares. Tell me what you like and I'll finance everything."

Soo Yun grabbed the documents closely and read them all. She read one document that surprised her. "You're giving me ownership of a garden?"

Na-Ri nodded. "It's not just a garden, it's a lotus garden where you can learn all about them," she curved her lips upwards. "When I'm in London I'll test you on it," she teased her.

Soo Yun chuckled at the fact Na-Ri still remembered that little conversation. Soo Yun didn't care that much about flowers but thought they were a nice gift. After all, who doesn't like flowers?

"I hope those are enough to make up for everything, Soo Yun," Na-Ri added, her voice with a hint of pity. "Especially Do Yun."

Soo Yun looked back at Na-Ri and sighed. She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head. "You didn't kill my sister...even if you did have a factor in her death," said the last part in a whispered tone.