Part 4 - The Lake House

Foxy POV

We've been driving for a while now, I fell asleep Mangle too and she was sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder, I then rest my head on top of hers. then the AI asks for me upfront, I tried to be quick enough for Mangle to not wake her up. the AI said "I need your Liberator ID to get past the last checkpoint", I insert it and go back and sit down, Mangle rests her head on my shoulder again and I rest my head on her head.

An hour later we were a few minutes away from the lake house, I wake Mangle up with a light tap, she then wakes up to see where she was sleeping she blushes a little, then she asks "are we there", I Say "very close, we are about to get onto the property, Connor had everything planned"

Then we hear banging on the door, we open it to Connor he says "We here"

I walk out to see a giant house, and then he says "Foxy you own this lake house and a Seabreacher". the house had so many rooms, plus a balcony that connects two bedrooms, and  I knew that Connor had a bunker under this.

The Lake House

"Foxy you OWN THIS!?" Sprintrap and lolbit say, then Connor chimes in and say's "Well I Brought it but Foxy is the official owner"

"So Foxy your gang first there is a lot you can do for rooming, but what I recommend since the bedrooms are very large, your whole gang can fit easily in one bedroom, there is a giant cover that you can drag across the room in to halve for privacy when getting dressed, or you can have the two rooms with connected to the balcony".

I look at the gang and ask "Do you guys like the sound of that?" "yep it means we can easily find each other," the gang says 

"Alright then, we will take the balcony connected bedroom," I say then Connor says "Ok grab your things and go inside, take the stairs and take the rooms connected to the balcony, I need to deal with rest here".

We all grab our things and we take Connor's directions and make it to our rooms for the next 3 weeks.

boys room

I take a top bunk and see that Connor already add things for us, like a TV, charger ports and clocks

"Guys remember to decorate as much as you want because remember I own this house, we come here when we want to come". when I say that Springtrap asks "So Foxy before university where did you go?"