Part 12 - The Vault

Foxy P.O.V

When I wake up I go to the kitchen then I ask Connor who was cooking "Connor I want to spend the rest of my life with Mangle but when we both graduate I want to propose to her but I don't know what to give her, can you help me?", Connor then says "While I was in the vault there is this ring in the vault that is absolutely beautiful, you can propose to Mangle with that". Then he says "It was made by a very famous ring maker, who continued his work in the vault that was the last ring he made". Connor then takes a picture out of it and it looks beautiful.

I then ask Connor "Then where is the vault?" he then says "deep in the outback under Uluru, but a lot of people would not be happy seeing me, or you because to them you are a sentient"

I then ask Connor "Then where is the vault?" he then says "deep in the outback under Uluru, but a lot of people would not be happy seeing me, or you because to them you are a sentient". I then say "what if I am in my armour?" he then says "They will think you are my son and take you, hostage". I then say to Connor "Then how do we get in the vault, without being killed?" Connor then says "There is one way but it is difficult, we will need to head through the front entrance and parachute across to where the ring maker used to live".

I nod then ask "Should I come in my armour?" Connor then says "You will be getting shot at while in the air, so yes bring your armour, I will mark you as sick for the day and prepare a tandon helicopter ready to fly to Uluru", I then walk off while Connor walks off and gets the helicopter ready. 

I grab my armour and trench cloak then I get a call through my phone its Mangle so I run over to get it and say "Hello beautiful, what do you need?" Mangle then says "Where are you, you haven't arrived at school yet" I then say "I'm at home I don't feel too well, I should be fine tomorrow or the day after". Mangle then says "Ok hope you get better I will radio you if I am in trouble ok" I then say "Ok but please stay out of trouble I might not be able to make it to you".

I hang up then go to fill up canteens with water and start collecting food for our trip, to Uluru because he also mentioned that it will be over 1,500 km distance. Once everything is prepared I meet with Connor who is waiting at the door then we both open the door and see Springtrap standing there he then says "Where are you going Foxy?", I then say "We are taking a trip to a vault to get something for Mangle, just don't tell her OK".

Springtrap asks "Well what are you going to how much is this worth to lie to Mangle, how much Foxy?" I then say "Enough that I and Mangle can be together for our whole life". Connor then says "Foxy come on we are about to leave in 10 minutes". I throw all my things in the helicopter then Springtrap asks "Then how long will you be?" I answer while putting on my helmet "Two days maybe three days".

Before I hopped on the helicopter I tell Springtrap while the blades are spinning "Keep Mangle safe I want to make sure she is out of harm's way when we get back". Springtrap nods then I hop on the helicopter and close the door as I watch Springtrap drive off then Connor says "Strap in we are starting our flight, it may get a bit bumpy". Connor starts to lift off then he starts flying us towards Uluru.

*16 hours later*

I wake up to Connor saying "Foxy we're here let's get the ring and get out", I get up and grab a parachute then walk with Connor towards Uluru then we stop at the rock face and says "Through the battle, we find freedom open up and you shall see" then the rock wall opens up and reveals a giant city that looks has no one around then Connor points at a nearby building and says "The ring is inside that building, we can parachute from here too there are you ready to get shot at?" I then say "How many are pointed at us right now?" he then says "At least sixteen, now JUMP!"

Connor then jumps off the railing and deploys his parachute then makes it into the building, I then just run and jump off the railing then I deploy my parachute, I then make it to the building Connor helps me up as we are getting shot by all angles. Connor then runs through the room we are in and I am following behind him we avoid most of the bullet fire then we make it to where the ring is but Connor says "Don't, the real ring is below it the one above is a fake and a trap". I nod then dig my hand into the pedestal and pull out a box, I open it to see an amethyst ring made with silver.

I turn around then I get pulled by Connor as we make our way to where we entered the building then he shoots a zipline and I place the box with the ring in it deep inside it. We both repel up the zipline and make it out of the vault then he says "Through lies, we see each other for who we are close and don't open" then the rock wall slides into place again blocking the vault. Connor then says "Come on let's get out of here before they open the vault to shoot us", we both make our way to the helicopter, I sit down and take out the ring then look at it and say "This will be what assures that I and Mangle stay together for life".

*The next day* 

I wake up to Connor saying "Foxy we're home now come on let's get inside and relax", I then hop out of the helicopter and walk inside to sit on the couch, then I see Mangle sitting down on our couch and she says "So you weren't sick you went out and went on an adventure". I then say "Mangle I was trying to get you something special for us, I wanted it to be a surprise". Mangle then gives me this look and says "Then what is it because is lying to me worth that much?"

I then say "Fine as long as you don't tell the others this stays between, Connor, you and I alright" Mangle then says "OK what did you get me" I pull out the box and say this is for when we graduate university" I sit down next to Mangle then she rests her head on my shoulder as I open the box, revealing the ring that I and Connor collected from the vault, then I say "Mangle after university I want to marry you, I wanted to spend my life with you". Mangle then says "Foxy did you do this for me?" I then say "Of course Mangle, I love you more than anything else".

Mangle then looks at me then says "once we have the Christmas break we can do it then". I then say "Ok Mangle I do want to spend the rest of my life with you ok, I really do". She nods then I put the box back inside my trench coat, then I hug Mangle, and whisper in her ear "Mangle nothing will stop my love for you, not even death". Mangle then hugs me back and says "Me too Foxy, I love you". Connor then says "Then I will mark you as not sick tomorrow, but Mangle whenever you want to come over to our house just, come I really don't care if you stay for weeks, I'm really here to keep Foxy safe from death or jail". Mangle nods then I kiss her.

Mangle stays the rest of the day at my house. Mangle asks me "Foxy where did you go to get the ring?" I then say "Promise not to tell anyone, but we went to a vault specifically the one Connor came from, he was so willing to help that he would be willing to head back to the place where they would kill him on sight". Mangle then says "Wow he is really strong-willed but I'm getting tired so do you want to sleep together?" I answer with "sure". We both walk to my room and get undressed I then lie down in bed as Mangle gets comfortable next to me as we hug as closely as possible, I start to purr as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.