2.3

michael is thinking this as if he was writing another journal entry, that is why he says 'you' and 'your.' he is referring to luke.

i walked into the backstage lounge room, actually pushed because i was admiring the sight. there was a food table filled with snacks, and there was beautiful decorations. it felt really cozy, and i wish i could live here. as i was about to sit down, i saw your quiff pop out of the bathroom door.

you blushed when i looked at you, it was really strange but i smiled anyways. luckily, there was only a few backstage passes given out, and most of the girls were into ashton.

you came to me like a penguin, awkwardly waddling towards me. i smiled and mentally freaked out, but i kept cool so you wouldn't freak out. i scooted over on the two seater, and you gladly took a seat next to me.

you smelled like cherry blossoms, luke. you looked really cute as you played with the loose strings on your jeans because you were awkward. i looked at your eyes and silently and mentally squealed, because they were more beautiful in person than a computer screen.

after a while, you finally spoke and i gladly cried.

"hi, what's your name, rainbow?" you smiled at me with that gorgeous smile and i blushed instantly at the nickname.

"michael.' i silently let out, too shy to properly answer anything at this moment.

you slicked your hair up in a quiff and laughed, cheeks turning pink and you smiled really nice. "don't be shy with me, i just want to get to know you. it's really cool to have some fanboys."

he fanzoned me.

i shook my head, "a label is a label, lucas. i am a fanboy, but please, call me michael. and you can gladly suck my cliffocanda."

i immediately blushed and looked down, realizing what i said to you.

you laughed really loud and blushed as well, at least that's what i saw. "michael, you're funny. we should be friends."

i looked up and saw you with a large grin on your face which made me smile back. i nodded and you gladly took the chance to write down your phone number on my wrist. "call me sometime." you smiled again, and soon walked away to another fan.

i talked to ashton and calum but they weren't ad interesting as you. calum tried to make jokes with me, but he always got the answer wrong. it was cute to see him furrow his eyebrows and blush when i would correct his jokes, but honestly i think you're way cuter, luke.

ashton was so awkward but he tried to make conversation with me. he always brought up new topics and tried to let me bring up a conversation. we talked about music and actually liked some of the same bands.

right before i was going to say goodbye to ashton, dave walked over to me, "hey, the meet and greet is over, sorry."

i was going to go the couch to get my journal, but dave quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. i frowned and argued that i left my journal inside, but dave said i just wanted to go back in.

as i drove home, i got a notification from luke on twitter. "a fan left their journal on my couch.. who are you?"

i quickly drove to my house and ran up the stairs to my room, then turned on my computer to many fangirls and fanboys saying the journal was theres, but unfortunately it was mine.