4.8

knock.

knock.

i lazily walked to the door and opened it, then scratched my head and yawned.

"sleepy michael?"

i opened my eyes and gasped. there he was: perfect quiff and flannel.

"luke?"

"that's me." luke hugged me tightly and walked us inside my apartment. "i missed your smell, and this apartment." i smiled softly and blushed, luke hemmings loved how i smell.

yes, even though i am close to luke, i still fanboy that a celebrity likes me. especially if that celebrity is the boy that changed my life.

i closed and locked the door, then met luke in the living room on the couch.

"i'm sorry it's been so long, i broke up with niall and it didn't go so well."

niall. i totally forgot about him.

"i miss that irish lad, how did he take it?"

"he ignored me and refused to let me do anything." luke sighed and stroked his hair slightly, puffing out a breath while he was at it.

"god, i'm sorry, he's a drama queen." luke laughed and i blushed, hiding behind my sweater paws like i usually do.

"you're so cute michael, you're just like a kitten. my kitten." i blushed even more and looked up at luke with a grin on my face.

"yours?"

"yes, all mine." luke bit his lip and looked at me, he blushed when our eyes met.

"of course i'll be yours, lukey." i smiled and giggled at the nickname.

"and i'll be yours, kitten."

luke hugged me again, but this time he snuggled into my neck and smiled. i smiled too. this felt perfect, like if we were meant to be.