5.9 1/2

i dragged my feet across the damp grass. it was the day of the funeral and luke hasn't gotten here yet. he was supposed to bring the other boys along, but i wasn't sure they wanted to come to a funeral with people they didn't know.

i sighed and sat on a bench while clutching my hair. i have never thought this would be so stressful. i had to plan all of it because harry never wanted to talk about louis whatsoever.

"louis!" i yelled as louis pulled out my fresh laundry to see a pair of panties, that were mine, and showing the whole entire world. "michael has a kinky side!" louis repeated while he marched around the house.

i smiled and blushed to the memory, then i felt tears come down my face. louis was never going to come back, and i'm never going to have the same life without him. i sold my apartment to live with these two, but now i just feel like i'm alone again. harry barley talks and he never comes out of his room.

"if you open the door, the smell of louis will go away." harry says most of the time.

a pair of arms wrapped around my body as i cried softly about louis and harry.

i turned around to see luke with a tear stained face. we just sat there for a while, crying into each others arms. we whispered to eachother, saying calm things like, "i love you" or "its going to be okay."

i looked into luke's eyes and kissed his nose softly. "we can do this, lukey. i know we can." he nodded and rested his forehead on mine, and we just stayed like that; forehead against forehead, blurring out everything around us.