5.9 2/2

i coughed slightly as i laid out my speech onto the pedostal.

"i don't know how to start this, i never expected for it to happen. louis was an amazing person, he was never on my bad side, even if he was the sassiest person i knew. without him, i honestly don't know where i would be. louis made me realize plenty of things i couldn't realize on my own, and it's really upsetting to let him go like this. louis would have wanted this though, everyone together, but i feel like he wanted us to smile, because that's what louis loved to do. no matter what circumstances, that idiot would smile even when he wasn't supposed to, and that smile always encouraged other people to smile. i hate to say he's gone, but honestly, i feel like he's always with us. looking around i see pets and i can picture louis squealing and walking towards the animal, either it be a dog or cat. when i go to the kitchen every morning to make eggs, i can still hear louis' voice echo in the hallways as he danced and singed to his favorite artists on the radio, or groan when a song that's been overplayed came on. although louis isn't physically with us, he's still with us, in the heart."

everyone clapped or nodded while i wiped tears that were later going to stain my cheek. i sat down as i watched luke walk up.

"i didn't know louis as much, but after having to deal with him whenever i visited michael, i got to learn much more about the lad. louis was always so determined. he would never let a subject go without getting his way, and it made him so happy when we agreed to what he said. i can still picture him doing his celebration dance, or when he sasses us out to say he told us so. it was great partially living with louis, he always cooked the best breakfasts and a great singer. if i knew him earlier, i bet i would invite him into our band. he always pouted when harry said no, and those two were- are the cutest couple anyone could ask for. i do love michael with all my heart, but honestly, no one can beat harry and louis. their love is unbreakable and strong, and i'm upset to not see them grow up more mature, maybe even with a child, but i know louis would have wanted a mini him and harry running around the house like a maniac, and im sure i would too."

luke wiped some tears and walked towards me, then sat next to me after intertwining our fingers. we watched and listen as ashton and calum said a few nice thinks about louis, they had gotten to know him too. i was always up to inviting the boys over for some xbox, and they would gladly accept the offer.

louis was always an open butterfly and introduced himself, and they made a great bond with eachother. it's kind of sad how everything changes.

-

i gripped luke's hand as they lowered louis' casket into the ground. harry was softly crying to himself while he watched everything happen. the boys, harry, and i all crowded around the casket and dropped a handful of dirt. "goodbye louis." we said as more dirt was being poured into the space.

-

after the funeral was done, i kissed luke goodbye and drove harry home. i cuddled him til our bodies ran out of tears to produce, and i guess we just slept huddled up to eachother, taking advantage of the comfort.