Prologue

Why, hello there. I'm Yn. The shy, only child that doesn't like to be in the spotlights. I'm now 24 years old and moved to South London when I was 5. Just like in movies it was always because of jobs from their parents. For me, it was my dads. He had a job offer that was well paid so we moved from East America to London, Surrey.

I met Ivy and Harrison when I just started school there. I was the new girl that everyone talked about. So it felt like I was in the spotlights all the time. They noticed and sat with me during the breaks. They're the same age and my best friends ever since I met them.

Years later I started at the BRIT school with both of them. There I met a boy that immediately caught my eye. Brown curls and deep brown eyes and a smile that could just light up your day. The four of us spent a lot of time together while Tom and I fell in love. Of course we were little kids so it wasn't as serious as normal relationships.

And then we split up. I can remember that something happened. What happened? That doesn't matter. I just know that he saw it and went away. Since then I haven't seen him. He just kind of disappeared.

Harrison still saw him and followed him around. After a while, they both disappeared and never heard of them after that. But that was for a reason I guess. Tom and Harrison went to the BRIT School to become actors. Tom succeeded really fast and left school. Harrison became his assistant, appearing in some of Toms movies. But not only that. Harrison also achieved a lot. He started acting in series which was really cool.

I watched them all. All the movies and series of Tom and Harrison, together with Ivy. Both of us staying in Surrey, buying an apartment together and staying the girls that came to the BRIT School to become professional dancers.