Chapter 5

Haz pov:

—————— ★ ——————

(The day of the shoot)
A week ago I arrived back home with my best mate Tom. We've been busy in the States and finally had a little break. Well, Tom had a break. I had a shoot planned which I had today.

I got to know Willow because of Joshua. I had a shoot with Joshuas new collection and Willow was there too. He introduced me to her and she wanted to do a few shoots with me. We did that and became good friends. She proposed a double shoot before I went back home and so I agreed.

I was excited to do a shoot with her because she's different than others I've worked with. But the fun kind of collapsed when I arrived and I met my old best friend Yn. I haven't seen her for a long time and I thought we could talk again. You know, catch up with what has been going on lately.

But she seemed mad, well, she was mad. I don't blame her but Tom and I had our future in front of us. Like literally we were on our way to get what we always wanted. And now we succeeded and got back to visit family and friends, plus I had a shoot.

"I'm back!" I yelled through the apartment from Tom, Harry and me when I walked inside.
"How did it go?" I hear Tom from out the living room as I kicked of my shoes and took of my coat.

"You won't believe what happened today." I said when I let myself fall on the couch right next to Tom. "Tell me then." He stared at the tv, finding something to watch.

"I saw Yn." As I say, he drops the remote on accident. "What do you mean you saw her. Did you talk to her?" All his attention goes to me.

"I talked with her a little. But uh." I paused. It was weird to even talk about her with Tom. "But what?" Tom asked without patience.

"She was the other model I had the shoot with."
I sighed and looked at Toms weird face.
"Since when does she model?" His face expression was surprised but not happy surprised it was an actual confused face. "I guess since now." I said before I continued.

"I also have her number, so we can talk later." Tom nods his head and hummed at me.
"Okay so, when should we go talk to her?" He asks me while crossing his arms.

"I don't know, I haven't text her yet. Maybe I should ask her to give my number to Ivy too so she can join us too." I said. And that's what I did.

Hey Yn! It's Harrison.
So I was wondering if you could give my number to Ivy too. And if you both aren't busy, we could talk on Saturday maybe?

I typed in the message and just locked my phone.
I went for a shower and then visited my mom and sister.

At the end of the day I checked for any reply.
But nothing. She left me on read.

The next day I finally get a reply that I shared with Tom immediately.
"When and where do you wanna meet?"
Cant believe she actually wants to talk.

I immediately replied to her.
"I was thinking Saturday at the cafe we used to hang out all the time. Maybe around 2 pm or something."
But then again, no reply. Just after a few hours I got a reply. A really short reply. "Sure. See ya."

It was better than nothing of course. I just wished they weren't mad anymore. How can my 2 best friends be mad at me for so many years. Yeah I left but I'm back now. Not really knowing for how long but probably longer than Tom is gonna stay. It's just that when you get the chance to get what you always wanted, you gotta get that and I don't blame Tom for taking that opportunity.