05- Theory

"what do you mean it does ?" i asked taehyung, waiting for him to say 'sike' but he didn't. and he's face became even more serious.

"jungkook, parallel universe does exist." he sighed heavily

"taehyung stop fooling around, its not funny" i raised my voice

"i am not fooling around ! do you think i'll stay here if im fooling around ? do you think i would ask jimin why am i suddenly at the park and why is the fucking date today is different ? i just don't have enough proof to prove you that i am not from here. cause even i myself am not sure either. I don't know what's happening and why im here. the last thing i remember is me visiting my ex boyfriend's grave. i am not from here. And i am sure of it. the atmosphere is different, the time and date. and you. i've seen you before. i've seen you !!! I am so confuse right now. that's why im asking you what did your father told you cause i want to know and i need to know" he shouted. i froze on my spot. feeling bad for telling him that he's just fooling around. and it actually terrified me a little. his deep voice banging my ears.

I looked at taehyung infront of me and saw his teary eyes.

and then it hit me. he just said 'ex-boyfriend' he's gay...and HE IS NOT FROM HERE !???

"jungkook, im sorry...." he sat down again, lowering his head, wiping his tears.

"i-its okay..." i stood up from my chair and transferred beside him.

"here" I passed him the tissues "i'll tell you what my father said. calm yourself down" i stroked his back.

"im sorry...its just, im so confused right now and i just want to know why i am here" he looked at me with his puffed eyes

"My dad told me that their studying about the parallel universe. and once they find out that it does exist. their going to study the differences and advances between this world and that world, i didn't believe him at first because its just a theory. But then i met you so i guess its true then." I chuckled.

"My family..." He whispered.

"what about them ?"

"what if your dad find out that i came from the parallel universe, what if they find out that there are people living there. what if they harm them" he looked at me nervously.

"don't worry i won't tell my dad" i reassured him so he won't panic. and i don't really have any plan on telling him anyways.

"thank you jungkook and im really sorry for bothering you guys" he finally smiled

"hold on tae, how did you get here anyways ?" i asked. because base on research scientists still have to study how to get in there. so how did this guy just appeard here without any spaceships.

"that's what im asking either. but it must be connected to what i did on the graveyard yesterday" he sighed. he looked really stress.

"may i know what you did ?"

"i can't remember.." he answered in a low tone. "Why do you believe me ?" He added

"i...don't know either, i just feel like its true. I mean, scientists are studying about it. and why would someone like you joke about it and how would you know everything in that world if you haven't been there" i shrugged

"thank you, i really thought no one would trust me and believe me" taehyung smiled at me, i can see the sincerity in his eyes.

"uhh...let's talk about this later and let's not stress ourselves, let's do something else"

30 minutes later

"arghh faster taehyung !!!"

"hold on"

"faster faster !"

"i can't argh"

I gripped hard on my pillow, trying to cover my mouth

"game over"

"i told you to make it fast, we could've catched him" i sighed.

"He was too fast i can't catch up" he laughed.

well were both having a great time.

Next morning, 8:03 am

[Taehyung's pov]

"jungkook-ahh get your ass up" i smacked his back.

"Let me sleepppp" he groaned.

"okay, i'll cook breakfast today since you cooked yesterday"

"Don't burn my house" he shouted

what a cutie.

i went down to the kitchen to look for something that is easy to cook, this ain't my talent so i'll try not to burn the food.

pancakes ? We just ate that yesterday
strawberries ? so classic, but expensive
sausages ? boring.

"Ha ! bacon with eggs it is" i smiled

[Jungkook's pov]

i smelled something delicious downstairs. I quickly opened my eyes. and got up

"BACON !! my favorite" I cheered as i ran down the stairs.

"slow down, you might fall" taehyung laughed at my actions

"why are you so excited ?" he added

"Its been a while since i had this. thanks for cooking and for not burning the house"

"shut up idiot, try the food" he rolled his eyes.

i grabbed the fork beside me, i picked up the bacon using my fork and i placed the egg on top of it.

"Mhmmm...."

"how was it ?"

"its really good !!" I gave him a thumbs up.

*ring* *ring* (call me call me ring ring)

I picked up my phone to see who's calling, my eyes widened when i saw the callers id.

"umm

"umm.." i stood up "excuse me for a moment" I smiled while trying to hide my nervousness

He just nodded while chewing his food

"Dad ?"

"Jungkook"

"why did you call ?"

"i'll be visiting you today"

"WHAT !?" i raised my voice and hands are trembling right now. taehyung shouldn't see him. what should i do ? he knows my dad is studying about their world and that's not good. what if he ask something to my dad and what if my dad finds out that taehyung is not from this world.

"jungkook are you still there ?" my dad asked on the phone

"dad, what time are you gonna be here ?"

"in 20 minutes, why ?"

"okay bye, see you." i quickly hunged up.

what should i do ? what should i do ?

they shouldn't see each other.

my dad will suspect us, he's smart. And taehyung's anxiety might show up once he sees him. what should i do now !??

okay...

Hide Taehyung.