03- Who is he ?

[Jimin's pov]

i grabbed the keys inside my bag, and unlocked the door.

"yoongi" i shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU FREAKIN' WANT PARK JIMIN" he shouted back.

"uhh..we have a visitor" okay im getting nervous he's gonna kill me

"WHAT !??" he quickly ran downstairs. he's track stopped when he spotted me with the 'visitor'

"umm hi, Im Taehyung. nice to meet you" Taeyung waved his hand.

"its bad to meet you, anyways. jimin can i talk to you for a sec ?" he faked smiled, i gulped. this is the moment where im going to die, my soul will rest in peace. i mean i haven't repent-

"PARK JIMIN IM CALLING YOU" yoongi shouted

"im coming im coming im coming" i followed him behind, until we reached the kitchen

"so tell me who's your dear friend with you and who told you to bring him here ?" he raised his eyebrows while crossing his arms

"he is not my friend, and i just met him today. he needs help. he doesn't have a home to stay or anything"

"ohh are you that gullible ? you're going to trust a complete stranger and give him shelter ? what are you ? assylum seeker ?"

"what the fuck is assylum seeker ? isn't that-"

"shut up cause i don't know either, now drag your dear friend outside" he growled.

"yoongi i can't just leave him alone !! he's homeless just let him stay for one night and i'll bring him somewhere"

"fine !! but if that stray dog did something bad in this house. i'll murder the two of you"

[Taehyung's pov]

jimin left with the guy, so i decided to sit on the couch instead of standing there and wait for them.

i tried to think deeply, and tried to process everything that is happening. okay i am certainly sure that i was on my boyfriend's grave just a minute ago before i suddenly vanished there and went to the park. based on my experience the park that i was at is 2 hours away from the graveyard. so its impossible that i would go there when its that far. and this is the wierdest thing, when i was at the grave it was morning, but now the sun is about to go down. what the hell is this ? time travel ? or what ? but no. that's impossible. last week, i heard it on the news, something like parallel universe ? like that i think? what if im in the parallel universe ?

i saw jimin's phone on the table so i decided to pick it up and check the time and date.

"okay this is it, the date today is March 9, 2019, the date in this phone should be the same. cause if not then my theory is probably right. This is the parallel universe. Im in the parallel universe" i whispered to myself

i closed my eyes shut, then i pressed the button on the side. when i felt the light hitting my face, i slowly opened my eyes and....

"WHAT THE FUCK ? IS HE A GRADE SCHOOL STUDENT ?"

"

but wait !! the...the...time and d-date, why is it.."

i heard footsteps coming, so i quickly threw his phone back to the table.

my theory was right, im in the parallel universe !! but how !? and why ? it all started when i was at the grave. I remember i said something there, but why can't i remember anything ? what the hell is happening.

"hey taehyung, im sorry it took us so long. you okay ?" jimin sat beside me

oh no, should i tell him ? i mean he should know...but what if he thinks im crazy or im drunk or what if he doesn't believe me. what if he kicks me out.

"taehyung! you look pale. are you okay ? What's wrong ?" he shook my body. snapping me out from my thoughts

"umm jimin" i looked at him and i can feel my hands are shaking.

"is something wrong ?"

"i...need your help" i saw him looked at my shaking hands

"hey hey, relax." he patted my back.

"Please don't think im crazy and im drunk or im not a normal person"

"Sure" he smiled

"jimin, its really w-weird.." i stutter

"what's weird ?" He asked

"i..i was at the graveyard a while ago, but when i closed my eyes. in just one blink i found myself standing in the middle of the park...i know you won't believe me. but im telling the truth"

"your just tired" he answered

"no no no !!! im sure of it. look at your phone. the date today is supposed to be March 9, 2019 and its just morning. But look its evening and the d-date...it says June 13 2020"

"what ? are you sure you didn't drink ? And your mentally okay ?"

"i am !" I shouted.

"WHAT THE- IM TRYING TO SLEEP KEEP YOUR FUCKING VOICES DOWN BEFORE I SLICE YOUR THROAT"

did i just woke up the dracula ?

"taehyung you need to chill. your saying nonsense." jimin grabbed my wrist and told me sit down.

"jimin please just believe me. i know im a complete stranger but please. im telling you the truth" I convinced him more.

"okay prove it to me then i'll believe you" he crossed his arms while watching me.

"okay umm..." how the hell will i prove it ? i don't have anything. umm...

"try to remember what happened a while ago, i saw you at the park. then i asked you why i am in the park, i told you i have no shelter and everything, isn't that weird ? someone would just approach you like that ?" I asked him still trying to convince this minion

"okay ? still not convincing" he smiled. "now go to sleep" he added.

"arghh fine !! i'll find a proof for you to believe me and i promise you that"

i don't even know where i can find a proof.

"ohh um one more thing..." jimin stopped walking then he turned to faced me.

"yeah ?" i answered.

"you can only stay here tonight.." He pointed upstairs. referring to the grumpy guy a while ago.

"then where can i stay ? i don't have any home and i don't know anyone here" I sighed.

"i know someone who can give you a place to stay...?" he slowly gave me a nervous smile.

whatever his idea is. i don't think its something good.

[A/N]

yall enjoying so far ? It was a short chapter, so expect a long one in the next chapter