04- Acquaintance

*ding dong*

[jungkook's pov]

"arghhh its too early" i tried to get up from my bed, rubbing my eyes, still yawning.

i went downstairs and opened the door.

"goodmorning" Jimin waved.

"what the hell are you doing here early in the morning, i called you yesterday and you didn't answer" i scolded him while fixing my hair.

"i ran into something....i mean someone" he smiled awkwardly.

"what-"

jimin moved to the side and revealed a tall guy, with a nice black hair, and a mole in his nose, perfectly shaped eyes, and a boxy smile.

"umm hi, im Kim Taehyung" he bowed.

i just stood there looking at the two of them still wondering why are they in my house and what is the meaning of this

"jungkook i'll explain everything inside, come on taehyung." he dragged the guy inside my house. and they seated at the couch. i just followed them behind.

i seated on the other couch, looking at them

"care to explain jimin-ssi ?" I looked at them crossing my arms

"okay this is what happened. i was at the park yesterday, just walking like an ordinary person when someone approached me from behind-"

"and that's me" the guy interrupted jimin's story. And gave me a smile

"yeah- kook, this is taehyung, same age as me. he approached me yesterday and asked me weird things. i let him stay in my house last night but you know yoongi..." jimin continued.

"okay and then ?" I asked more

"kookie, can you let him stay here ?"

Did he bring this stranger in my house so he can stay here ? i don't even know this guy.

"kookie please" jimin begged.

I looked at the guy and he was just looking down fidgetting his fingers. It looks like something's bothering him.

"jimin can i talk to you in private ?" i told jimin to follow me in the kitchen.

"great ! everytime im getting scolded its always on the kitchen" jimin sighed heavily

"look chim, i don't know this guy. do you think i'll let him stay here ? are you crazy ?" i shouted in a low tone enough for him to hear and know that im pissed and i disagree with his idea.

"kook please, i can't just leave him like that. i feel bad, he's homeless"

"Yeah but this is none of my business ! That's not my problem anymore. and why would you bring him here !?"

"because you live alone jungkook ! he can stay here. you have so many rooms. you have money, food, clothes, you can shelter him, you can help him. that's the least thing you can do. he said he'll leave as soon as he can, Im just asking for your help and im hoping you'll accept it !! kookie, you know i've been in his stage before. I was homeless too. i know how it feels. that's why i can't just leave him. and ignore the fact that he needs help and were just here standing when we have something to offer and provide his needs"

"hyung..." i looked at him and placed my hands on his shoulders. I can't help it. Jimin is really a kind person. He has the most purest heart in the world.

"you have everything jungkook, money, house, why not share it to others ? Do it for me and not for him" jimin left the kitchen leaving me blank.

he has a point tho.