06- Hide and Seek

"jungkook what the fuck ? your letting me hide in your closet ? But-"

"no buts taehyung, i told you ! my dad is coming and he can't see you. im going to help you don't worry, i'll try to ask more informations about the parallel universe just please stay here and keep quiet"

"jung-"

*ding dong* (insert jk's voice)

"He's here !! stay there okay ? you can masturbate or what if you get bored" i smiled as i stood up and quickly ran downstairs.

I can feel my hands shaking, i am extremely nervous, and it makes me think why the sudden visit ? he never did that. or maybe he's changing ?

i reached the front door, I slowly reached for the doorknob.

"Hi son" my dad smiled.

"H-hey, c-come in" i stuttered

my dad came inside, i led him to the living room.

"sooo...what's up dad ? why the sudden visit ?" I asked.

"your step mom and i had a fight, and she's stressing me out so bad, i left her to get some fresh air, so i took the chance to visit you and see how you're doing"

i sighed heavily. Feeling such a relief. i thought he came here for something he knew

"ohh okay..." I smiled

"so what are you doing here alone ? why don't you invite your friends to come over ?" my dad spoke

"uhh..well, they came here yesterday and i just want to rest today so i didn't call them"

he rested his back

"umm dad ?" i took the chance to ask him about his work

"hmm ?" He hummed in response

"what's the update about the parallel universe ?"

"what do you mean?" He fixed his position. he is now looking at me, hands on his lap.

"i-its our lesson in school" i smiled nervously

"didn't your school ended ?" He asked

okay. what a fool Jeon Jungkook.

"yeahh, but umm. for the next school year...i want to be an astronomer like you dad, so i wanted to know." I came up with an excuse and hopefully he'll believe me.

"were still trying to study it. and how to get in there" he replied

"what are you gonna do when you find out that it does exist ?" I tried to ask their plans.

"i don't know, maybe study the differences, or check if there are people living there" he shrugged

Its not the answer i want to know. i need to know their plans, or if they will harm them

"what if there is ?" I asked again

"then we need to study them, everything about them"

"do you think the parallel universe is true ?"

"I do son..."

HE DOES BELIEVE !?

"why are you asking these questions ?" he raised his eyebrows, all eyes on me

"im curious dad okay ?"

*ring ring*

"hold on, kook. your step mom is calling"

I nodded in response

i hope i gathered all of the informations i needed. but i wonder what tae's doing. i mean, you'll stay in a closet for who knows how long.