12- Let's make History

[Taehyung's pov]

we were all downstairs, watching movie in the living room.

"kook, can we talk outside ?" i held jungkook's hand, and he nodded.

when we reached his backyard. we sat on the bench still not letting go of our hands

"what do you want to talk about ?" He asked.

"us" i replied.

he looked at me and showed me his bunny smile

"okay you start" he chuckled.

"my parents died too when i was just 5 years old"

"what" his smile disappeared

"you want to know how ?" I smiled.

"you don't have to tell me if you d-"

"they died in this world"

tears left my eyes, i want him to know more about my life, we can't just date without him knowing about my life. So i think its time to tell him.

"taehyun-"

"no, its okay don't worry. i want you to get to know me more" i reassured him

"how did they die here ? they already went here ? but how ?" jungkook asked

"i just found out before i came back here" i replied

Flashback

as hoseok and i kept discussing about the other world. my eyes catched something under the bed.

a box that i've never seen before.

i opened the box and found a letter inside it and it says that its from my parents.

my parents died because of a car accident, i mean.. that's what they told me.

"what's that letter from ?" hoseok asked.

"i don't know, it says here 'from mom and dad' " i shrugged.

"open it" hosoek commanded

as i opened the letter, i started to read it out loud

_______________________________________

Taehyung,

Hi son, this is your eomma and appa. were really sorry for leaving you like this. we didn't expect this to happen too, when you grow up you will understand what were talking about. please take care of yourself, stay healthy okay ? Mom and Dad is watching you from here. go outside and wave your hands up in the sky, we can see you son. i hope you're doing okay. mom is really sorry, i promised you that we will go to your favorite place on your birthday but mom isn't there. im really sorry. but don't worry about us okay ? were totally fine. we just have a mission here that we have to accomplished. but were doing okay. Taehyung-ahh, we have to go now. were leaving this letter to someone we trust the most. if you see this, please know that we love you so much more than anything. you mean the world to us. we love you son. Until we meet again.

From: Mom and Dad
_______________________________________

End of flashback

"so your parents knew about this world before ?" jungkook asked as he held my hand even tighter.

"yes..." i sniffed.

"guys !! were gonna play mario kart, wanna join ?" Jimin shouted.

"okay we'll be there in a minute" jungkook shouted back