09- "Find The Alien"

[Jungkook's pov]

"jungkook-ssi, what have you been up to these days ?" jin asked.

"n-nothing, just the usual" i replied.

"I heard you two met a friend ? why didn't you guys introduced him to us ?" namjoon pointed at the two of us. (jimin and i)

"yeah i saw their friend before" yoongi added

"he left..." i whispered, enough for them to hear what i said.

"He's actually really strange, and i think i might believe him soon" jimin chuckled.

finally jimin is waking up from the reality.

"believe what ?" the three of them asked.

[Taehyung's pov]

"taehyung are you sure about this ?" hobi looked at me, i can see in his eyes that his worried.

"we'll just try it, then i'll come back, okay ?" i patted his head.

"okay 1, 2, 3" i did exactly what we practiced

I closed my eyes deeply, i relaxed myself, counted one to three, then i slowly opened my eyes..

"taehyung you're still here" hoseok facepalmed himself knowing that we failed.

i sighed due to disappointement. i really thought i can go back just for once. Bu-

"excuse me you're in the middle of the walkway, please move aside" the woman said with an angry tone

"im here...again" i smiled widely, we did it !! i made it !!

"stay here, i'll just buy ice cream for us"

Hold on, that voice sounds familiar. i turned around to check where the voice came from.

I saw jimin buying ice creams. but for who ? i turned around to the other side and saw jungkook standing. he looks sad...

i want to approach him but jimin might get scared that im suddenly here.

whatever, i'll take the chance while jimin isn't here yet.

i slowly walked closer beside him. his face looks even better on the side.

"the view is great" those words just slipped out of my mouth

"Isn't it ?" i asked.

He looked at me surprised. but when i was about to explain to him what happened i saw jimin walking towards him so i quickly left the place.

[Jungkook's pov]

"then let's try to find him" namjoon volunteered.

"i still don't believe you jungkook, I mean its clearly impossible for someone to just teleport from one world to another." yoongi laughed.