City Skylines

Todoroki POV

Katsumi and I have now arrived at the cafe it is pretty small and had the theme of pastel colours it was really nice.

Both of us enter inside and order two iced coffees.

" That will be $12.35," The worker says

"Alright, I'll pay," Katsumi says

"No, no I got it," I replied

"No, I'm paying," She says harshly

" Let's not make a scene I'll pay," I say.

I gave her the money and handed Katsumi the iced coffee. She takes a sip of it and seems to like it.

"Good choice halfie."

"I always make good choices," I say back with a smirk on his face.

She rolls his eyes and continues walking then he stops in his tracks.

"Where exactly are we going?" He asks

"We can just walk around I guess."

"I brought my camera so we can take some pictures too," I said.

She nods his head and we continue walking, as we walk we make simple small talk and share a few laughs.

"Hey, there a roller skating place here wanna go?" I say

"Eh, alright," She replies

We head inside it had people but not too crowded since it was the middle of the day. They had neon lights all over the place and a big skating rink in the middle.Katsumi and I head towards the front desk.

"Two rollerskaters today yeah?" The man working there says.

"Mhm," I replied while nodding my head.

" The hours go up to 3 and between you choose." The worker says

" Can we get an hour and thirty minutes," I ask

" Sure," He says with a tired look on his face and the fakest smile I've ever seen. He looks like he wants to yeet himself off a building.

Katsumi is by the roller skates picking something out for us.

" Hey! Snowflake, I got some rollerskates, let's go to so I can show how much better I am."

"Mhm wayyyy better," I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes at her

When we hit the rink Katsumi falls almost instantly. I laugh at him while she on the floor.

" I thought you said you were gonna be better than me," I say still laughing at her

" Oh shut up!"

I lend my hand out to help him get up but her legs are still wobbling.