Songs

Today was the day.

.The 1-A students finally had to present their signing projects.

The class waited in anticipation for the songs to start.

First off was Momo and Mineta the song was interesting, to say the least Momo was trying her best to keep the song holy but that failed miserably with Mineta doing some sort of " rapping" about boobs. The class was confused but wanted to see where it was going. In short it was an odd performance.

Next was Izuku and Hagakure made a song called Invisible it was some cheesy love song I wonder who they're thinking about?

You can listen to the song here:

Sero and Tokoyami did a song called Look who inside again it was pretty sad Tokoyami was expressing his emotion through singing the song, Sero just looked happy to be there.

You can listen to the song here:

Jiro and Shoji came next singing there a song which was named Freak it was talking about how Shoji struggles with his quirk being "ugly". Jiro was played all the instruments while Shoji sang.

You can listen here:

Koda and Sato song was sweet like sugar and it fit there personality well. It gave off very fariytales vibes.

You can listen here:

Kamianri and Kirishima did a song was called Electric Love.

You can listen here:

All of the pairs went and now last but not least was Katsumi and Todoroki. The class was excited to see what the pair did since each song had their own flair. Katsumi looked up the recording on her phone and it began to play. The class was amazed with how great they sounded together

"Great job class it seems you have all gotten they point of the project,"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways I hope enjoyed this chapter! Other than that see you on the next page!