Christmas in Spring

This chapter is dedicated to drumroll, please...

@softie009

Thank you for reading this book!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class 1- A game night was now done and everyone was back in their dorms. The students ate snacks, laughed, played games and it was overall a great time for all of the 1- A students.

Tomorrow was the weekend I wonder what Todoroki has planned for Katsumi.

The next morning Katsumi decides to sleep in since it's a Saturday. But what she didn't know was that the song project was just a day away and they haven't started on it at all.

Snowflake❄️: Hey Ruby

Katsumi hears the ding on his phone and gets up to go check it.

BoomBoomGirl💥: What?

Snowflake❄️: Wanna go on a joy ride?

BoomBoomGirl💥: You can drive?!? Since when?

Snowflake❄️: A few months ago when I turned 16 sixteen

BoomBoomGirl💥 I keep on forgetting your a few months older than me

Snowflake❄️: Anyways wanna go

BoomBoomGirl💥: No

Snowflake❄️: Yes

BoomBoomGirl💥: No

Snowflake❄️: No

BoomBoomGirl💥: Yes

Snowflake❄️: Ok I'm coming to your dorm in an hour

BoomBoomGirl💥: Wait no!

Snowflake❄️: See you there Ruby

Read

Katsumi didn't really feel the need to fight back, she wanted to go. But she would never say that. She decides to wear a dark blue shirt with light blue jeans and pairs them with a sneaker and a hoodie.

Here is how it looks like:

 Katsumi goes downstairs to eat breakfast and sees Todoroki walking out of the elevator wearing a white shirt with the words Nike on it

Here is how it look like:

"You ready to go Katsumi?" Todoroki says

" Yeah, whatever dummy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------" Holy cow this is amazing!" Katsumi says loudly.

Katsumi was staring at a black Ferrari with gold details. Katsumi looks over to Todoroki and just smiles bigger.

" Who the hell bought you this!?!" Katsumi says

" I bought it with my dad's credit he has a bunch of them so he won't notice," Todoroki says smugly.

" Well let's go!" Todoroki has never seen katsumi so excited about something before.

They both step into the car sitting in the black leather material. Katsumi and Todoroki were about to max out the flaming trash credit card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car windows were rolled down and the wind was hitting katsumi and Todoroki's face, they were jamming out to some music having the time of their life. The song playing in the car was Say so by Doja cat.

"Didn't even notice, no punches left to roll with. You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so. Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment. I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so? Didn't even notice, no punches left to roll with. You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so" They were singing this in the car,Katsumi was doing small dance moves while singing. Todoroki was just vibing.

Katsumiturned on his phone to film this moment he totally wasn't gonna pass this up. She started filming Todoroki singing 7 rings by Ariana Grande. She then places the phone where the camera could see the both of them vibing out to 7 rings.

Bakugou and Todoroki were embracing their baddie side

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katsumi wanna go shopping?" Todoroki says while continuing to nod his head to the music

" Sure we could go that mall around here," Katsumi says.

" Well it's a shopping spree I wanna make the old man cry," Todoroki laughs.

" Well then let's get going!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mall they at was huge and when I say huge I mean huge. Katsumi was already in before Todoroki could blink an eye he soon caught up to her.

The first store that caught their eyes was a hero merch store. Katsumi wanted to get a Mirko poster but forgot her wallet.

" Dang it, I forgot my wallet at home, I'll just buy it another time," katsumi says sadly

" I'll buy it for you," Todoroki

" No way," katsumi says being more stubborn than usual

" Nah, it's fine plus we came here to max out the old man credit always," Todoroki says with a smirk

And with that katsumi and Todoroki bought an ungodly amount of Hero merch. Sadly they were not able to max out the card because of the crazy amount of funds. They did get lots of stuff for their classmates. Which Katsumi and Todoroki were happy and hopeful they'll like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsumi and Todoroki were now in the car driving back to the dorms and the sun was now setting and you could see faint stars in the sky it was mostly quiet the way back with Todoroki focus on driving and katsumi looking out the window.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Woah you got all this stuff for us!" Kaminari yells from the couch

" Yeah, I hope you like it katsumi picked most of the stuff," Todoroki says with a small smile

" Thanks, kat !" Kirishima says while holding up his red riot shirt.

All of Class 1-A was looking at all the hero merch the two bought them, it was like Christmas in the middle of spring.

What a wonderful day

Anyways I hope to enjoy this chapter I certainly enjoyed writing it other than that see you on the next page.