Your gonna learn Piano

The whole day Katsumi and Todoroki felt like they were forgetting something. It was on the tip of the nose.

BoomBoomGirl💥: Anyways-

BoomBoomGirk💥: Is it just me or are we forgetting to do something?

Snowflake❄️: I've been feeling like that all-day

Katsumi thinks for a moment the realizes...

BoomBoomGirl💥: The project todoroki, we forgot to the project!

Snowflake❄️: We're screwed

BoomBoomGirl💥: You don't think!

BoomBoomGirl💥: Come to my dorm, we. are. gonna. finish. this.

Snowflake❄️: Alright

Katsumi got a knock on the door and open it for Todoroki they both had worried looks on their faces how in the world were they gonna finish this in just a couple of hours!

"Say something please say you have an idea for this Katsumi," Todoroki said while walking into the dorm room.

"If I had an idea don't you think I would say that!" Katsumi yells.

" You know what let's just start writing down ideas for this we'll find something useable eventually," Todoroki suggests.

And with that, Katsumi started writing, and Todoroki grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and began writing. After about an hour they still had nothing no melody no words no nothing.

" Icy-Hot we're going somewhere," Katsumi said while looking up from his papers.

" Where exactly?" Todorki asked confused.

"Your gonna learn piano"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm cutting it short for an unknown reason but the next update we'll be out in like an hour. Other than that see you on the page!