People Fight

Todoroki POV

As I  was walking out of the cafeteria, the bell rang for us to go back to class, perfect.

Third Person POV

The rest of the day was normal well normal for UA but Todoroki for he couldn't help but feel certain pairs of eyes on him. He knew who they were but wasn't too concerned about it. It was none of their business right?

It was a usual day with Present Mic yelling during English, Midnight being well Midnight and Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag. But soon enough the day finally came to an end and the students were now relaxing in our dorms. I decide to catch up on work and review the lesson for tomorrow as I was doing my work I got a knock on my door.

Who could that be?

I open the to see Midoriya, what could he need?

" Hello Midoriya," I say blankly

"Hello Todoroki-Kun, may I talk to you for a minute?"

"Um, yeah sure."

"It's about Katsumi... what do you see in her he insults and yells at everyone for basically no reason, and on top of that she seems to be rubbing off you, why choose such a bad friend"

"I can be friends with whoever I want," I say coldly this is really making my blood boil.

"You barely talk to us anymore and when we try to talk to you shut us down! I thought we were friends!"

"I been trying to be friends with Kacchan for years and yet you do it in a week and completely abandoned us!?!"

" Get out Midoriya," I say in a low voice

"What..."

"You heard me GET OUT!" I raise my voice.

And with that statement, he walks out of my dorm.

Sometimes people fight