Mingy Cat!

As the weeks passed on it seemed like Todoroki has caught Momo's interest almost like a crush.

Bakugou and Todoroki's relationship has grown quite a bit since the first " I love you".  Bakugou has proven to be quite clingy but Todoroki doesn't mind since it's Bakugou after all. 

Today Bakugou and Todoroki will be going to their provincial license training I wonder what's in store for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki POV

"Mingy Cat! Leave me alone!" Bakugou screamed at the light brown cat the stood before them.

" Katsuki, it's like it wants us to follow him," I suggest.

"Well, we can't we're gonna be late for classes in we do," Bakugou says while glaring into the cat's baby blue eyes.

" We should help it or else how could we be good heroes?" I say with a smug look on my face.

" I hate you," Bakugou says with a small smile showing no hostility behind his words.

"Mhm," I replied.

The cat seemed to understand that we agreed to follow him and starts walking towards a cherry blossom tree. Katsuki and I see a small kitten that looks just like the one that told us to follow them.

"How are we gonna it down?" Katsuki says angrily that we might be late.

" Get on my shoulders,"

"What? Why would I do that,"

"Katsuki so you could grab the kitten and get back to its mom,"

He just nods and proceeded to get on my shoulders. We step closer to the tree and Katsuki lets out his hand out to grab the kitten, but just to our luck, a gust of wind pushes the kitten off the tree. Katsuki tries catching it but misses, so I let out my hand and successfully caught the cat. The cat jumped out of my hand and to its mom which surprised us causing us to fall.

"Ow!" I hear Katsuki yell faced down into the grass.

" Are you ok?"

He lifts his head up to see a red splotch in the middle of his forehead and a slightly bloody nose.

" Do I look ok?" He remarks sarcastically.

" Guess not," I say while putting my hand on the nape of my neck and feel the blood running down my nose as well.

We let out small laughs caused by the funny situation, we may be late but at least the little family is back together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou POV

Kids? I'm trying to work with kids? Kids are disgusting little ankle bitters that don't know their place I should know I was just like them ( but better of course).

A good 3 hours were wasted with us trying to "connect" with these kids.  Baldie was too much of a pushover, Camie was...Camie and Shoto talked way too much. We just need a way to show these kids how amazing our quirks are.

"Hey! We like totally show them how cool our quirks are?" Camie says while doing her weird hand movements.

" I was going say that!" I yell angry she stole my idea.

We all knew what we had to do Camie created a northern light with her quirk. Shoto used his ice to make slides for the kids to ride on. He also added rings of fire with were awesome. Baldie used his quirk to lift the kids onto the slides.