Bakugou vs Todoroki ---- Fight!

Hello guys! I feel like I have not been giving you guys my best work so I'm gonna try to make this chapter 2k words for this 2k special! I am really grateful for all your guy's comments and votes it makes me motivated to write.

I'm finally over with this cold so I can get back to doing what I enjoy, but my school will be starting pretty soon so updates may just come once a day other than that let's get to it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto POV

I

"So Shoto who the lucky girl?" She says as she starts playing with the small flower on her dress.

Natuso looks at me with excited eyes

"You finally got a girlfriend! I'm so happy for you little bro!" He says while ruffling up my hair with his hand.

I look over to my dad who seems disappointed and also a little confused.

"Shoto," He starts looking me straight in the eye, I can already feel my stomach turn when he starts to speak.

" I wanna meet this "girlfriend" are family must get to know each other.

"Fine, I'll ask her," I say a little happy that he wants to meet her family but I would never say that to his face though.

Wait... I'm gonna be meeting Katsumi parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsumi POV

We were all sitting around the dinner table and you cut the tension like a knife. The old hag not wasting a second to break the silence say this,

"I want to meet this boy," She says looking at me.

"We could invite them for dinner get to meet the whole family," Old man suggests.

"Perfect, tell them to come over tomorrow this Saturday, and Katsumi you're grounded," My momsays smiling brightly.

"I deserved that anyways good day and goodbye ," I say jogging up the stairs missing the high heels she flung at my head.

After as I showered and got the dress in more comfortable clothes I decide to call Shoto to ask him about the dinner and if he can come.

BoomBoomGirl started a face time call

Katsumi: Hey Icy-Hot

Shoto: Hey Kat

Katsumi: So... can your family come over this Sunday my parents want all of us to meet because you know

Shoto: Yeah sure my dad already suggest that so I think that would be great

Katsumi: Ok so can u guys come over tomorrow around 6?

Shoto: I'll have to ask but I think that will work

Katsumi: Ok I'll text you the address later

Shoto: Do pigs really fly?

Katsumi: What? Are you dumb-

Shoto: No because when do pigs fly and I'm still waiting

Katsumi: It's just an expression- you know what never mind

Shoto: Wait Kat tell me

The night continued with us talking about the most random things until Shoto just fell asleep on the call.

Sunday it's Katsumi Vs Todoroki ROUND 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm super sorry I didn't make these 2k words I just wanted to be able to get a chapter out for ya'll, also do you guys have any ideas for the family dinner? I would love to write a scene that you guys like! Other than that seeing you on the next page!