17

*TW: NSFW, smut*

George inhaled sharply, fighting the urge to simply lean in and press his lips against Dream's. They were so close that George could practically already feel their lips touching. But he was still feeling annoyed, and maybe slightly bratty, so he pulled back and narrowed his brown eyes at him, a smug grin on his face as he dropped his voice low and said, "if I'm yours, then prove it, Dream."

The hand that was wrapped around George's throat tightened just slightly, causing the brunette's eyes to flutter in response as he held back a whimper, not willing to give Dream the satisfaction just yet.

Dream was calm and quiet as he stared down at George, piercing green eyes tracing over every detail of the brunette's face. George swallowed hard, and he was sure that Dream could probably hear how hard his heart was beating against his chest.

"Alright, George," Dream finally responded, a confident grin on his face. He used the hand that was wrapped around George's throat to pull the brunette in closer again before quietly continuing, "just remember, you asked for it."

Before George could even respond, Dream's lips were pressing roughly against his own. The blonde moved with intent, claiming the brunette's mouth as his own as he pressed his tongue in, exploring every part of George's mouth, his hand still wrapped tightly around the brunette's throat, his free hand wrapping around his waist and pulling their bodies together.

George slid his hands under Dream's shirt, running them over the expanse of his torso before leaning back and pulling the shirt off completely, causing Dream's hands to fall away from his body. His eyes trailed down over his now exposed chest and stomach, and he leaned back in, attempting to press his lips to Dream's neck.

Before he could make contact, Dream's hand was lacing into his hair, tightening as he used his grip to pull the brunette's head back. George was helpless to do anything but look up at the blonde, his eyes questioning as he let out a quiet whimper and said, "Dream, come on, let me touch you."

Dream only laughed, low and teasing as the grip in George's hair tightened, earning another whimper from the brunette.

Dream leaned in, pressing his lips to George's throat before pulling back just slightly to respond, "did I say you're allowed to touch me yet, George? I have a point to prove here, so why don't you behave and let me do it."

George moaned quietly as Dream sucked on his neck roughly, his teeth scraping against the skin as George attempted to speak. He barely managed to mutter a word before Dream was pulling back, his free hand moving back to George's throat as he gripped tightly, effectively silencing the brunette.

George's breath caught in his throat as he looked up through his long lashes at Dream, who smirked down at him as he said, "you're always such a mouthy fucking brat, George. The only thing I wanna hear coming out of your mouth right now are those pretty moans, do you understand?"

George simply nodded in response, his eyes still locked on Dream's as the blonde dropped his voice low and said, "good boy. Now take your clothes off and get on my bed."

His tone was quiet but commanding, and it sent a rush of excitement up George's spine as he quickly nodded in response. Dream's hands fell away from the brunette as he took a step back, removing the remainder of his own clothes as his green eyes watched George strip off his clothes and discard them on the floor.

When he was fully exposed, George's eyes nervously flickered back over to the blonde. Their eyes met and George watched as the blonde spit into one of his hands, using his saliva as lube as he began to slowly stroke his own dick.

George couldn't help but stare as he watched the slow movements, the desire to drop to his knees in front of the blonde all too intoxicating in the moment. He took a step closer to Dream, his eyes lifting to meet the blonde's. But Dream shook his head in disapproval, tsking quietly under his breath as he said, "what did I say, George? On the bed, now."