Chapter 18

(Y/n) pov

A week ago we arrived back home. I got to my own apartment and brought a lot of time with Camila since she is leaving in two weeks for her work.

I texted everyday with Katie but I haven't seen her or called her since.

"I really gonna miss you when you're gone C." I said to Camila.

"I'm sorry (y/n/n). This is really a big deal that I go. It's only for 4 weeks. We'll text and call whenever we can I promise." She said.

Even if I have Katie in my life now. Camila is my everything I could never live without her. I love her so much and she is just the best sister you could wish for. I don't know where I would be if Camila wasn't here for me. She's been here since the first day and she still is here for me everyday. She knows where I've been through and knows how to make me laugh.

"You know what sis. I have an idea." I nodded for her to continue. "What about we do an escape room together?"

"C I love that idea we also can go surfing. I know you've had a few practices but never did it recently and I would like to learn it."

"(Y/n) wow. Thats a great idea." And She hugged me.

Yesterday Camila and I had our nice sisters day.

I got a call from Katie if I wanted to come over and have game night with Melissa, Nicole, Azie, Chyler and Andrea.

I got early to Katie's appartement so we had some time for ourselves before the others would come.

I greeted her with a hug and than a long deep kiss.

"You look beautiful." I said.

She pushed me against the wall. Slipping her tongue into my mouth.

"Mhm." It was only a week that I haven't seen her and I've missed her so much.

She lifted me to the couch. She kept kissing my lips.

She placed her hand on my leg moving to my inner thigh and going further up till she couldn't anymore. I gasped at the movement.

She unbuttoned my blouse. She undressed herself and unbuckled my bra and threw it on the ground next to our other clothes.

She kissed down my jaw to my neck. She sucked my neck leaving marks behind.

"Mhm Katie please."

"Please what?" She said smirking.

"Please fuck me Katie." I spoke.

"How'd you call me?" She smirked.

She took off my jeans and undies and was teasing me.

"Please." I begged.

"Say it hun." She teased.

"Fuck me daddy."

Three fingers entered me and I whimper. Thrusting deeper and faster.

I moaned.

She let her fingers out of me.

"Fuck."

"Wait don't cum." She said. She quickly got off me. A few seconds later she came back holding something behind her back.

"Close your eyes (y/n). I wanna try something out."

I closed my eyes just as she said.

She got back on top of me.

I heard a buzzing sound. I wanted to open my eyes and look what she was doing. But I held them close.