Chapter 23

A/n: thank you all for the 5k reads! Love you all for reading thiss <3

(Y/n)'s pov

"Did you call your mom already?" Katie asked me.

"Yes she will be there." I replied. "I don't want to go tomorrow. I'm sick."

"(Y/n) you can't go out of it now. Your mom really wants to see you." Katie spoke. "And I'll be with you."

Katie placed her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. And placed her head on my shoulder.

I was scrolling through insta and letting Katie a few things see what fans have said about her.

I scrolled far down until I saw a picture of me and Camila.

Camimendes I'm so proud of my sister <3. she's gonna marry the love of her live. Graduated with only A+'s and has big things coming up for her career and that on such a young age. I love you sis ❤️

I liked the post and was hesitating if I should comment or not. Fans would want to follow me. I made sure my account was on private and deleted some pictures.

(Y/insta) I love you x ❤️❤️

And almost immediately fans wanted to follow me.

"Katie can this picture stay on my account or you ok with fans seeing?" I showed a picture of us standing on a bridge with beautiful view over a river and with Katie's arm around my waist and kissing each other. My hand on her elbow.

"Yeah I am."

"Well lets give the fans some Katie content." I laughed.

I accepted the requests that were coming in. Why not just make my account public you're probably thinking. Well I don't know. I like it better this way that they really need to follow me before they can see my pictures.

"I'm sorry about yesterday and me being so emotionless." I apologized for the hundredth time.

"Honey, please stop apologizing. I already said it's ok. I have my grumpy days too." Katie said placing a kiss on my hair.

Katie took her phone and took a picture of us. Katie's head resting on my head and I made a nose scrunch.

"You cutie." Katie commented. She made the picture her lock screen background.

"Can't we just marry like right now?" I joked.

"I wish." She replied.

*next day*

I was alone in Katie's apartment. Katie was walking with Oisin and a friend of hers who had also a dog.

I got a notification from Instagram that I was tagged in a post.

I clicked on the post and it was the picture of me and Katie on my account. With as caption; look how they look at each other. Katie is so adorable. I wish them the best. Katie we love you <3.

Wow fans are really supporting us.

Katie came home from her walk at 6pm.

"How was the walk?" I asked. Coughing in between.

"It was so cute. I'm tired now. My legs are sore."

"I don't feel so well." I said, hoping Katie would believe it.

She came sitting next to me. "What do you have?" Katie said. Her hand grabbing my hand.

"I feel dizzy." I said coughing again. "And I think I caught a cold i think I cant go to dinner. I will infect my mom." I said in a sick voice.